Kellogg's Origins™ Ancient Grains Granola Raisin Apple Cereal 12.5 oz. Bag uploaded by Shanell B.Kellogg's Origins™ Ancient Grains Granola Raisin Apple Cereal 12.5 oz. Bag uploaded by Shanell B.Kellogg's Origins™ Ancient Grains Granola Raisin Apple Cereal 12.5 oz. Bag uploaded by Crystal W.

BY KELLOGG'S

Real food, prepared simply. Kellogg's Origins™, a new collection of delicious cereal, granola and muesli, offers exceptional taste from real ingredients. Drawing on our 100-year heritage of making breakfast better, we've created unique blends of ancient and traditional grains, fruits, nuts and seeds to provide nutrition that's simple, authentic and flavorful, as it was meant to be. see more...

Andrea B.
I love this on top of my yogurt apples or even sometimes ice cream or frozen yogurt my only caution is that I wish it came in more flavors and that possibly there wasn't so many big chunks I would love the Trident my cereal but with all those it's not the best in the morning it's not the first thing I grabbed but I'd still recommend it
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
I love using this granola and adding it to some Greek yogurt it's a licious way to get in some healthy grains before you start the day and at least be full of energy but the price is pretty good and I would definitely recommend for others
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
I it this all the time! I like to mix it in my oat meal and my yogurt. One bag last about two weeks and it's great for breakfast or to pack for breakfast. It's an easy add on. I even just snack on the mix itself.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
This is something I love to put in my vanilla yogurt in the mornings. It really will dress up some boring yogurt into something so flavorful and healthy too ! I really would buy this over and over because it's that good ! Try it !
Katherine W.
I was surprised to see this at the store - not sure if it's new or if I'm just late but it's really good! I prefer this flavor over the other, I believe it's apricot, but I'd highly recommend to eat on its own or added into your yogurt. If you like a lot going on with your granola, this is a good pick.
Este producto es perfecto,tiene muchas vitaminas y minerales,y eso es muy importante,es muy delicioso tambien,y es perfecto para desayunar o merendar todos los dias,es muy deliciso y muy recomendable,101% delicioso y rico en vitaminas y minerales.
Mariangela S.
My fave breakfast♡
The brand is super good. I recently tried it and the truth I tell you that it's worth paying the price.
It isn't rare, it's so delicious and sweet
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
I brought these for my daughter not to long ago & she loved them! I guess you could say thats a plus because children don't eat just anything!
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
My daughter loves these. We buy the big box and she'll eat them all within a couple of weeks. The flavor lasts a long time and they're good!
Heather T.
Seven Valleys, PA
I love using this with my vanilla yogurt in the morning or for a snack . It also makes a great cereal and has great flavor as well.