Kellogg's Origins™ Ancient Grains Blend Touch of Honey Cereal

by Kellogg's

Kellogg's Origins™, a new collection of deliciously wholesome cereal, granola and muesli, offers exceptional taste from real ingredients like oats, barley, spelt, quinoa, and KAMUT® Brand khorasan wheat. Drawing on our 100-year heritage of making breakfast better, we've created unique blends of ancient and traditional grains and fruits, nuts and seeds to provide nutrition that's simple, authentic and flavorful, as it was meant to be.

Is the Anccient Grains Cereal high in protein?
Start your review of Kellogg's Origins™ Ancient Grains Blend Touch of Honey Cereal!
Estonia
Original kelloggs is best i like it because it is very good. Väga hea on..... ja piimaha eriti
Lima
Son geniales y muy ricos sobre todo para los desayunos y meriendas de los niños, me encanta!!!!
I love the taste of this cereal. it really is very good and healthy. I love eat everyday.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...