Kellogg's Origins™ Ancient Grains Blend Touch of Honey Cereal 11.8 oz. Box uploaded by Magalys v.Kellogg's Origins™ Ancient Grains Blend Touch of Honey Cereal 11.8 oz. Box uploaded by Sally G.Kellogg's Origins™ Ancient Grains Blend Touch of Honey Cereal 11.8 oz. Box uploaded by Janean C.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Origins™, a new collection of deliciously wholesome cereal, granola and muesli, offers exceptional taste from real ingredients like oats, barley, spelt, quinoa, and KAMUT® Brand khorasan wheat. Drawing on our 100-year heritage of making breakfast better, we've created unique blends of ancient and traditional grains and fruits, nuts and seeds to provide nutrition that's simple, authentic and flavorful, as it was meant to be. see more...

Juliet B.
Seattle, WA
This is actually an affordable substitution for granola! It's really tasty and the honey flavor compliments vanilla yogurt really well. I love how crunchy and light it is. It's a good breakfast for watching your weight!
Eva R.
El alimento de toda la familia, desde mi infancia hasta ahora, igual yo continúo degustando este rico alimento al lado de mi familia, su rico sabor a miel es agradable, no gastas azucar por lo que estrás a ralla con los niveles de glicemia, yo lo consumo siempre desayuno y meriendas, ideal rico alimento de los dioses
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
This was pretty decent. The flavor blend of peanut butter to strawberry was 50/50. Just like eating a crunchy peanut butter and jelly sandwich and dunking it in a glass of milk. Seen it on sale a lot so it's not priced too high. With the name Jif you know it will have that smooth flavor.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
This is sooo sooo good. I was kind of scared at first because it really looks like a fiber cereal and those don't ever taste good. This one tastes great! It's absolutely delicious and I don't feel like it's too sweet which can be a problem when I eat cereals.
LaTaya N.
This is a satisfying cereal. it tastes healthy but not a bland healthy. It is great with soy milk or great with some greek yogurt. I like how it doesn't leave you feeling tired and sick first thing in the morning like some other sugary cereals do.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Tasty and healthy aren't two words I usually get to say in one sentence. This is craveable good! You can see from the description how many different ingredients are in it so I haven't been bored by this cereal once. I usually eat it with a banana on the side and it gives me a good four hours of energy so I don't even think of raiding a vending machine before lunch. I highly recommend it!
Ashley L.
This cereal was surprisingly delicious! I was a little nervous to try it because healthy cereals like this tend to not taste so well, but this one was so good! The reason why I bought it is because it was on sale and I thought I'd give it a try! Will definitely buy again!
juliana f.
Kellogg's cereal is pretty good, the flavor is amazing and taste pretty great. It fits for the whole family. Not only can it be a breakfast but also a snack time. I would definitely recommend this brand to families out there.
Betzabeth S.
This cereal is delicious, one of my favorites, very rich and excellent nutrients, touch of honey is spectacular, I love honey, when I buy I like this cereal at breakfast or afternoon snack.
Amy P.
I like the fact that they are ancient grains as I feel they are more wholesome but do not feel
Overall I am getting a lot of nutrition and question the ingredients included in this cereal. I will buy it if it is on sale but would not buy it regularly.
Elana B.
Ashburn, VA
Is the Anccient Grains Cereal high in protein?