BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavors....3 Answers
  • You eat this in... Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?6 Answers
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love the originality of Kellogg's Rice Krispies Original Treats Bar 2.2 oz . The combination of crunchy and marshmallows. Yum. Its the perfect mix. I can literally eat one of these a day. I like to buy the big bars and just eat it throughout the day. You can buy the box of individuals for about 4 buck at your local grocery store. They're so worth every bit.
Joanie C.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Addictively delicious! Perfectly chewy and sweet! I personally just eat them as is but this would make a great crust for a no bake smores cheesecake! Great classic flavor! They haven't changed over the years and I love it!
Viridiana H.
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Use these all the time to make chocolate covered goodies. They are sooo good and practical when I dont want to whip up a batch from scratch. Each Rice Krispy treat is already cut into individual servings and the taste is delicious.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love rice krispies. I could sit here and eat a whole box if i wanted to. Its a great sweet krispy snack that comes in many diffrent sizes. I love them.
Amnelbis C.
Amnelbis C.
If you are the type of person who loves textures of food, this is amazing. Not just that, there are times when you really want to have something quick but at the same time good and tasty, these little guys got you covered, tastes good, have that mixed texture that waters your mouth and gets you feeling pleased. So yeah! Perfect snack! #Yummy #Kelloggs Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal
Paola E.
Paola E.
Los angeles, CA
I mean...what can I say? These are so yummy! Besides being delicious, they're so versatile and simple to use. I am also a baker, and rise krispies allow me to create different shapes to cover with fondant. Since they are lightweight, they don't weigh my cake down which I love!
I love it they have a great taste, ever since I tried these they changed my life
Desteny M.
Desteny M.
Los Angeles, CA
These things are so good its bad I east eat them 2 at a time all through out the day they are my weakness lol I've oved these forever great alternative when I don't feel like making them myself and I DONT SHARE LOL.
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
These are great for a snack day at school or to add to a lunchbox as a snack! I personally do not like marshmallows but my students love them! Better to buy them in bulk!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Des Moines, IA
Halloween is a fun time for children and adults. I love these treats. These are a wonderful snack for any party or just to give out to all the little spooks that come your way. My children and I love eating these little treats and we will continue to love these year after year. I would highly recommend this product.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???