BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Manufacturer: Keebler. Box of 20. Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Snack Pack Twenty 1-1/5-oz. packs per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Original Marshmallow Customers also search for: Food;KEEBLER;KELLOGÆS;Rice Krispies;Snack;Snack Food;Snack Packs, 038000765407. No returns. see more...

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • Do they have this in bjs?1 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavor...3 Answers
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
I love Kellogg's Rice Krispy Treats. I use them to make pops. I also use the Rice Krispy Treats in my cake decorating. I just really love them so so much... I literally eat then daily.... #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
I love these personally but they are definitely another go to for the children's lunches and snacks! Baby also loves them
Noah l.
Jacksonville
I love these rice crispy treats because they are just full of flavor but it is also all at a good price.This product tastes just like it did back when I was a kid and my mom would cook these for the whole family!
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sugary, crispy, gooey and YUM! I say these Rice Krispy Treats are great for adults, as well as (an ocassional) treat for kids - they're too yummy not to love!
They even contain some token vitamins, like vitamin A, B, C, and D plus iron and a few other goodies......so that makes them OK to yum down, right?
They really should be eaten in moderation, but they are so airy-light and it is kind of hard to stop at one! Only when the sugar hit becomes too much is it easier to resist!

I love this snack treat and they are a great, single wrapped convenient size so you can take them on the go too. Highly recommend! (:
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love the originality of Kellogg's Rice Krispies Original Treats Bar 2.2 oz . The combination of crunchy and marshmallows. Yum. Its the perfect mix. I can literally eat one of these a day. I like to buy the big bars and just eat it throughout the day. You can buy the box of individuals for about 4 buck at your local grocery store. They're so worth every bit.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Addictively delicious! Perfectly chewy and sweet! I personally just eat them as is but this would make a great crust for a no bake smores cheesecake! Great classic flavor! They haven't changed over the years and I love it!
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Use these all the time to make chocolate covered goodies. They are sooo good and practical when I dont want to whip up a batch from scratch. Each Rice Krispy treat is already cut into individual servings and the taste is delicious.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love rice krispies. I could sit here and eat a whole box if i wanted to. Its a great sweet krispy snack that comes in many diffrent sizes. I love them.
Amnelbis C.
If you are the type of person who loves textures of food, this is amazing. Not just that, there are times when you really want to have something quick but at the same time good and tasty, these little guys got you covered, tastes good, have that mixed texture that waters your mouth and gets you feeling pleased. So yeah! Perfect snack! #Yummy #Kelloggs Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal
Paola E.
Los Angeles, CA
I mean...what can I say? These are so yummy! Besides being delicious, they're so versatile and simple to use. I am also a baker, and rise krispies allow me to create different shapes to cover with fondant. Since they are lightweight, they don't weigh my cake down which I love!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???