BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Manufacturer: Keebler. Box of 20. Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Snack Pack Twenty 1-1/5-oz. packs per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Original Marshmallow Customers also search for: Food;KEEBLER;KELLOGÆS;Rice Krispies;Snack;Snack Food;Snack Packs, 038000765407. No returns. see more...

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavor...3 Answers
  • You eat this in... Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?6 Answers
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Bell Gardens, CA
I don't love sweet things. Will definitely pass on this product! Will stick to regular rice krispy cereal which is crunchy and normal balance of sweetness.
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert
The pre packaged rice Krispy squares are gross. They don't taste right . They taste like chemicals to me and the marshmallows don't take like marshmallows . I would much rather make the real thing. They're easy to make and don't taste horrible.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Why would anyone buy these when making them is so easy and it's what that entire cereal was created for in the first place? I mean, I love a good Rice Krispie bar, but frankly, these are always rocks by the time that you open them. It is truly one of those things that should just be home-made and not commercially-produced.
Kady E.
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love homemade rice Krispy treats, but these have never quite lived up to those. For me there has always been something about the taste of them that is not quite right. Cannot say that I am a fan.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
These have zero taste. They just taste sweet. I'm not even sure how its possible but these literally taste like nothing. You are better off to buy your own marshmallows and rice krispies and make your own. Much less ingredients and preservatives in homemade ones as well!
sara m.
sara m.
I never really liked these that much. They are too plain, and the taste gets old after a while. However, now they do make chocolate ones with chocolate chunks in them, and the plain ones with chocolate chips in them. Those ones are better.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
It's way cheaper to make these things on your own and they taste a thousand times better, but these are good in a pinch and you can create almost anything with these
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
I'm not a fan of these too much. Most times they are too sweet for me. If they were less sweeter then I'm sure I'd enjoy them.
Prima S.
Prima S.
I loved rice crispies when I used to eat them. unfortunately since I changed my diet, I can't eat these since they're made with marshmallows and marshmallows have animal products in them.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
These are really gross. They just taste fake. Much rather buy a box of Rice Krispies and make my own at home. They taste way better.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???