BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Manufacturer: Keebler. Box of 20. Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Snack Pack Twenty 1-1/5-oz. packs per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Original Marshmallow Customers also search for: Food;KEEBLER;KELLOGÆS;Rice Krispies;Snack;Snack Food;Snack Packs, 038000765407. No returns. see more...

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavor...3 Answers
  • You eat this in... Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?6 Answers
Kimlie L.
Kimlie L.
Queens , NY
These treats are simply the best!! I buy packs of these. They taste way better than alternative brands. The flavor is great and doesn’t taste processed. I suggest that you eat this with a glass of milk its really the best.
Cori B.
Cori B.
Great for packing in lunches or after school for a quick snack.  It is fortified with vitamins and minerals.  They are the right size for little or big hands!  Great price for the quantity in the box.  Highly recommend for those needing quick, kid friendly snacks!
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
My family cannot live without these ! They are so delicious and a great snack. You can also decorate these for a party or a holiday. I made bubble guppy shaped ones for my brothers birthday and minnie mouse ones for my daughters birthday. Everybody loves them
katie E.
katie E.
Fort Pierce
Sweet Tooth Expert
These just taste amazing. No doubt about it. I've had these since I was little and I still love them. The flavor is sweet and the crunch just adds more to the texture and always makes you want more
Mike D.
Mike D.
I love these for breakfast in the morning when I'm in a rush and forget to pack breakfast I buy them at a convenience store near my job but they sell it a dollar a bar which is a bit costly but still they are amazing. Very sugary tho
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Winter Haven
These are the perfect dessert after dinner or in a sack lunch DELICIOUS! I plan to give out for Halloween this year
Alia J.
Alia J.
New Castle
I havent had these in a while and now that I have been reminded of them I am going to get some ASAP. They are not at all healthy and are super sticky, but sooooo tasty. There is nothing quite like it. They are a convenient quick sweet treat to pull out when you need one.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
THE BOMB. I used to love rice krispies treats so much, my mom brought me a footlong one home when she worked at the airport lol. Ive made plain ones at home and tried other flavors and still nothing compares the the original rice krispies treats! :)
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
arlington
How could you not rate these 5/5?! The best treat for anyone at any age, not too unhealthy and very conveniently sized and packaged. Affordable and better tasting than any other knock-off brand I’ve tried!
DiYana M.
DiYana M.
I love this treat! It is perfect for when I'm on the go. Even if I need a quick snack, I'll grab this and enjoy it.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???