BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Manufacturer: Keebler. Box of 20. Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Snack Pack Twenty 1-1/5-oz. packs per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Original Marshmallow Customers also search for: Food;KEEBLER;KELLOGÆS;Rice Krispies;Snack;Snack Food;Snack Packs, 038000765407. No returns. see more...

• So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavor...4 Answers
  • What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?23 Answers
  • Do they have this in bjs?3 Answers
Lesley R.
Woodbridge
Review for: The
Obviously you can never go wrong with a marshmallow treat! They taste amazing! Only downside is the sticky mess! But that’s all part of the fun of having a sweet treat! Only thing that can make them better is adding chocolate!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Review for: The Mini Box
I love these little marshmallow cereal squares! They’re so delicious and quite the original treat, I could probably eat an entire box if you let me! I also love that you can easily make these at home!
Julian R.
New Haven
Review for: The Mini Box
These are so good and I think every child should try these if they haven’t. I give this 5 stars because I of the taste and the consistency
Wishona T.
Columbus
Review for: The Mini Box
My kids favorite snack. These never last in our house with our kids. Very great snack, better than most other snacks kids choose. We bought at SAMS and it was a wonderful purchase. Exceeded all expectations. Perfect for on the go treats that taste great.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia
Review for: The Box
My son loves this product! My husband and I will occasionally have one too! I keep them stocked up for a quick snack.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert
Of course one of the best treats you can have it nice and marshmellowey and it just has a great taste also it's a good alternative for breakfast because the rice Krispies are cereal which you eat for breakfast
Monique M.
Review for: The Box
Best rice crispy i ever ate... we buy at costco so we can get a good deal and last us a long time
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Rice krispie treats have been one of my favorite snacks since I was a little girl. They are so yummy and sweet.
Aya Ś.
The original crisped rice cereal has become one of life's simple pleasures. Enjoy some with your little ones. Or whip up a tasty batch of memories by making The Original Treats™ recipe together
rosy R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very great for quick snacks and for lunch boxes. They taste almost exactly like homemade rice Krispy. We love them and would recommend them to everyone.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???