BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Manufacturer: Keebler. Box of 20. Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Snack Pack Twenty 1-1/5-oz. packs per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Original Marshmallow Customers also search for: Food;KEEBLER;KELLOGÆS;Rice Krispies;Snack;Snack Food;Snack Packs, 038000765407. No returns. see more...

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavor...3 Answers
  • You eat this in... Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?6 Answers
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
Whoever doesn't like rice krispie treats can just go away. These are a family snack. They are never expensive and pretty but can buy em everywhere
Perfect for kids and adults. Yeah they are a little sticky but that's not bad at all.
I will always buy them...
Marly J.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
These treats are great for that small sweet tooth at the end of the day. I like the traditional flavor the best. They are also very easy to make on your own! I like to get these at Costco because you get so many for a great value.. or I make them on my own.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Rice crispys are an amazing treat on occasion for me. I love the pairing of the buttery marshmellow flavor and the crispiness of the rice crispy's. The flavor is amazing and one of the rest rice crispy treats i have ever had and I have tried plenty. lol
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Las Vegas, NV
All Time Favorite. Rice Krispies Remind Me When I Was In Elementary School ☺️ I Usually Buy These At My Local Supermarket Or My Local 711 When I'm On The Go. For The Quality & Flavor Of These I Would Most Definitely Keep Buying For My Kids & Myself ☺️👌🏼
Vennessa G.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Delicious snack for when you're on the go or just want to cure that sweet cravy mid day. I love these because it reminds me of the holidays at my families house as we always have them there. Its just the easiest and best tasting way to get a sugar fix.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Fairbanks, AK
Yum!!! Not exactly a healthy treat, but one of my favorite treats when I need a sugar boost. I've had these so many times, I usually buy them at Fred Meyer's, when they are on sale. They are kind of pricey for a light snack, definitely worth it though!
Beltkiss S.
Beltkiss S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I will admit I don't usually like sweets. But these I love! I always purchase one or two when I need a sweet fix. They are just so dang tasty. You can never just eat one ! I would recommend to anyone that likes dessert. A little treat goes a long way!
Nour A.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
You can go wrong with a Rice Krispie treat. It is a great snack but i can't say that it is health and it is pretty sweet. One Krispie treat is good enough for me. And I wish they would sell rice Krispie treats with Oreos unless they already do that.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
Okay who doesn't like rice crispies? They are sweet and chewy a perfect snack. Of course I would say to pace yourself with these since there is some sugar in there haha. My youngins love them but I always try to restrain them to one every few days.
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
These are super delicious- I absolutely love them as a snack in between meals. I got a 16 pack under four dollars. They are sweet, chewy and filling for me. I will definitely be repurchasing again and again. These are a classic hit in my household.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???