BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Manufacturer: Keebler. Box of 20. Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Snack Pack Twenty 1-1/5-oz. packs per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Original Marshmallow Customers also search for: Food;KEEBLER;KELLOGÆS;Rice Krispies;Snack;Snack Food;Snack Packs, 038000765407. No returns. see more...

• So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavor...4 Answers
  • What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?23 Answers
  • Do they have this in bjs?3 Answers
Stephanie H.
Powell
Sugary, crispy, gooey and YUM! I say these Rice Krispy Treats are great for adults, as well as (an ocassional) treat for kids - they're too yummy not to love!
They even contain some token vitamins, like vit. A, B, C, and D plus iron and a few other goodies......so that makes them OK to yum down, right? lol
They really should be eaten in moderation, but they are so airy-light and it is kind of hard to stop at one! Only when the sugar hit becomes too much is it easier to resist!

I love this snack treat and they are a great, single wrapped convenient size so you can take them on the go too. Highly recommend!
Lesley R.
Woodbridge
Review for: The
Obviously you can never go wrong with a marshmallow treat! They taste amazing! Only downside is the sticky mess! But that’s all part of the fun of having a sweet treat! Only thing that can make them better is adding chocolate!
Wishona T.
Columbus
Review for: The Mini Box
My kids favorite snack. These never last in our house with our kids. Very great snack, better than most other snacks kids choose. We bought at SAMS and it was a wonderful purchase. Exceeded all expectations. Perfect for on the go treats that taste great.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert
Of course one of the best treats you can have it nice and marshmellowey and it just has a great taste also it's a good alternative for breakfast because the rice Krispies are cereal which you eat for breakfast
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
I love buying these at Costco especially for the price! They are a great value and go to for the kids as a snack and the adults also like to munch on them. I like to make them myself but don't always have the time plus these just have that special taste that you can't duplicate.
Suzie M.
OK Kelloggs .. i have to admit ...your original Rice Krispies Treats are yummy.. i have made them ( from your company's on side of box recipe ) for over 20 years .. i still like the mine best ( i follow your info exact ) but yours comes in second and i don't have to clean the marshmallow off the pan ... ( i think yours has more of some kind of sugar - take it out you don't need it )
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Review for: The Mini Box
I love these little marshmallow cereal squares! They’re so delicious and quite the original treat, I could probably eat an entire box if you let me! I also love that you can easily make these at home!
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
CLASSIC! No matter how hard you try to replicate one, they never turn out like  Kellogg's Original Rice Krispies Treats ! The taste of these reminds me of my childhood because I grew up with this product. The variety is great you can get so many different flavors of these. The only downside in my eyes is that they sort of tear up your mouth.
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
I love Kellogg's Rice Krispy Treats. I use them to make pops. I also use the Rice Krispy Treats in my cake decorating. I just really love them so so much... I literally eat then daily.... #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Jennifer J.
Versailles
These are great but you can diffently taste the packaging in the snack. I think following the recipe on the side of the Original Rice Krispie box is so much better than the prepackaged treats. I buy these at Kroger when I am shopping. If you need a quick snack for a school party than grab these but if you are not time crunched than make them at home.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What are your thoughts on this product? (:
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they have this in bjs?
Victoria S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
To make yummy good love it awwwww
Ashleigh J.
I have actually never tried the strawberry kind. Are the good?
Nazneen m.