BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Manufacturer: Keebler. Box of 20. Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Snack Pack Twenty 1-1/5-oz. packs per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Original Marshmallow Customers also search for: Food;KEEBLER;KELLOGÆS;Rice Krispies;Snack;Snack Food;Snack Packs, 038000765407. No returns. see more...

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • Do they have this in bjs?1 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavor...3 Answers
Rachel W.
Rice Krispies are seriously one of the best snacks ever! Everything about them is just so good, and even the recipe to make your own is so easy. They are the perfect size and it makes you just want to eat more and more!
Laura B.
Radnor, PA
These treats are great when you can't make the real thing. It is very messy cooking rice crispie treats, so I use this as a stand in. They taste good, are great to thrown in your bag as a quick snack, and are low fat.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I love these! They are amazing but they aren't to healthy for you. I think homemade are better but they are still a 5 out of 5. YUMMY! They are a good price and they are pretty much available everywhere where i live!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Omg I love these rice Krispy treats! They taste just like homemade but you don't have to make the mess in the kitchen! My only downside is that they are too small but that is just because I'm greedy lol! Great snack!
Stephanie M.
Colonia
I'm 23 years old and these are still my go-to snack. Very delicious and not bad in calories compared to some other options (snack-wise speaking). Love that they come in value boxes. Can really get your money's worth.
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
THE BEST THING YOU COULD EVER BUY. So yummy and delicious and always super affordable! You can buy these anywhere from Walmart to target. Obviously not he healthiest choice of foods but it is so delicious as a treat
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
Rice Krispie treats are my favorite snack! They're not messy and they're easy to grab and go. They're cheap enough while still maintains a very good flavor. I buy them for my house all the time since they're so good
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
A great snack for on the go! They remind me of my childhood, and now I share them with my nephews. Although they aren't the healthiest snack, they offer a whole grain option with 16 grams of whole grain per serving.
Kimberly C.
Let me tell you about something ever since I was little I loved eating rice crispies and even we would make the homemade ones with the cereal and put marshmallows in it it was so good I just love love rice crispies
Sadie M.
Santa Rosa, CA
These are certainly a nice treat to have around when your kids are being good. They taste great, but of course that means they are full of sugar! These are extremely unhealthy, so they aren't in my household much.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???