BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavors....3 Answers
  • You eat this in... Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?6 Answers
olga m.
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
I love these. If I could I would keep them all the time. but I prefer to keep my figure. The taste is great and I always feel satisfied after eating one. I enjoy them very much and the packaging is perfect for the product.
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
I love them they taste so good it's the perfect snack for me it's great the price is good I would recommend this to others I love the chewiness usually can find them in the supermarkets also like to add them to my cookies
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
I love having this as a snack as it's almost the perfect size or you can share with someone. Now this prepackaged treats never taste the same as homemade but they will still satisfy your sweet tooth and for $1 not to bad.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the originals really taste amazing always love this for lunch or for a snack always eats these when I was a kid always loved them always will really a classic treats love to make them as well really recommend these
Palak P.
Palak P.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are great for an afternoon snack whenever I feel hungry. Its slo so easy to carry around. I just out it in my pocket and eat it whenever I feel hungry. I buy these at Costco because my brother and I love this snack.
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
These are amazing. They are so good but no really healthy for u. It's extremely easy to eat a lot of these in one sitting. These have been something I've loved for a long time and if u haven't tried them yet u so need to.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Rice Krispies are seriously one of the best snacks ever! Everything about them is just so good, and even the recipe to make your own is so easy. They are the perfect size and it makes you just want to eat more and more!
Coreena M.
Coreena M.
Phoenix , AZ
Omg !!! I love Rice Krispies so so much ūüėä not so sweet so it's perfectūüėä I give it 5 stars , and can be bought pretty much anywhere . Really good crispy flavor . And I will recommend this to any one with a sweet tooth ūüĎćūüŹľ
Laura B.
Laura B.
Radnor, PA
These treats are great when you can't make the real thing. It is very messy cooking rice crispie treats, so I use this as a stand in. They taste good, are great to thrown in your bag as a quick snack, and are low fat.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
I'm 23 years old and these are still my go-to snack. Very delicious and not bad in calories compared to some other options (snack-wise speaking). Love that they come in value boxes. Can really get your money's worth.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???