BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Manufacturer: Keebler. Box of 20. Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Snack Pack Twenty 1-1/5-oz. packs per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Original Marshmallow Customers also search for: Food;KEEBLER;KELLOGÆS;Rice Krispies;Snack;Snack Food;Snack Packs, 038000765407. No returns. see more...

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • Do they have this in bjs?1 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavor...3 Answers
Sara D.
Grand Junction, CO
I LOVE rice krispie treats. I think they're the easiest snack to just grab and go! They're a sweet treat without being messy or cold or hard to store. I love them so much. I usually make them myself but sometimes I get lazy and buy them and these are the only ones I buy.
Jessica M.
Oxford, MS
These were a childhood cafeteria favorite of mine. I used to go to friends housed and make giant rice crisps out of the cereal and these are so much more convenient and I think they even come in a bunch of new flavors now which is super exciting for a sugar lover like me
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI
I love these rice krispie treats. They have a great flavor. If I'm in the need of a quick snack, they are nice to have around. I've eaten this product since I was a kid and will continue to do so. I definitely recommend trying it out sometime, you won't be disappointed.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't eat chocolate almost ever and so for me I have to find other treats when I need something sweet and rice krispies treats have been my number one. You can always mix them with other items like add peanut butter, nutella, etc but they are just ooey gooey goodness.
Veronica C.
Super tasty snack, I used to eat them all the time when I was younger and still eating them now. Who doesn't love Rice Krispies, and you can combined them with many different sweets like Nutella and peanut butter and you can always take hem on the go for a quick snack.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great for on-the-go. Each snack is individually wrapped. They are the perfect size for everyone who will be consuming. The balance of the Rice Krispies and the marshmallow is just insane. They're not too sweet and almost knocks chocolate off of its feet. I love them!
Jenna S.
Ottawa, IL
I'm the pickiest water in the world, but lately when I need a snack at work, I always choose Kellogg's Halloween Rice Krispies Treats Crispy Marshmallow Squares! They are so soft, chewy and delicious...the flavor takes me right back to my childhood! Highly recommend!
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
I used to love these when I was a kid and once in awhile I will pick one up and eat it. I do not believe it is very healthy. It is a good value, they are not very pricey. They have a good flavor and I love the marshmallow. There is nothing much I can say about them.
Lisa Z.
UGH THESE ARE MY CHILDHOOD! These are ridiculously good and they are the perfect snack size. I love taking them to class and just munching on a bar. They are not the healthiest snack but I seriously can't resist. As long as you have just one, they are not too sweet.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
I'm a huge fan of marshmallows. I can just eat them straight out of the bag. These rice Krispy treats are delicious. Soft chewy and are a reasonable price. I usually grab these as a snack for my kids cold lunches. If you love rice krispies this is the brand for you.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???