BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavors....3 Answers
  • You eat this in... Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?6 Answers
Jules B.
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
I don't know why I just don't find the taste of rice krispy treats good at all.. Just the way it feels in my mouth and the texture, I dislike it a lot. It gets stuck in my teeth a lot, which is something I don't like too. I wouldnt recommend to anyone who's never had them.
Simileoluwa A.
Simileoluwa A.
San Francisco, CA
I am seriously obsessed with these. I firmly believe that they are the best things ever since sliced bread and technicolor television. Absolutely love the cloying, sweet stickiness! Walgreens always has great deals on these, but honestly, they aren't great for your health.
Tori V.
Tori V.
Boulder, CO
Who doesn't love a good rice Krispy treat! These are so good when you want something sweet. They are are a pretty good price and always a great buy! The only con I can say about them is that they arn't the best for you health wise, but hey what can you do they taste great!
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are a great breakfast or snack for on the go. I buy these at publix or Walmart. I buy them all the time. I love them so much. They are so soft yet crispy at the same time. I eat about 2 or 3 a week. I used to bring them to lunch. Or for a snack I'd eat them at work.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nothing compares to the original Kellogg rice crispy squares. These are the best sweet sticky crunchy gooey great available. You can find them anywhere, they aren't expensive, and everyone loves them. A good homemade rice crispy treat is the only thing that even compares.
MyKala k.
MyKala k.
Terre Haute, IN
I love these snacks :) They always take me back to my childhood. I buy the snack sized boxes to take with me in my work lunches. You can get these from your local grocery store and even at gas stations (yay for long trips!!!) Will forever buy these even for my children :)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oxford, MS
These were a childhood cafeteria favorite of mine. I used to go to friends housed and make giant rice crisps out of the cereal and these are so much more convenient and I think they even come in a bunch of new flavors now which is super exciting for a sugar lover like me
Sara D.
Sara D.
Grand Junction, CO
I LOVE rice krispie treats. I think they're the easiest snack to just grab and go! They're a sweet treat without being messy or cold or hard to store. I love them so much. I usually make them myself but sometimes I get lazy and buy them and these are the only ones I buy.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I don't eat chocolate almost ever and so for me I have to find other treats when I need something sweet and rice krispies treats have been my number one. You can always mix them with other items like add peanut butter, nutella, etc but they are just ooey gooey goodness.
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI
I love these rice krispie treats. They have a great flavor. If I'm in the need of a quick snack, they are nice to have around. I've eaten this product since I was a kid and will continue to do so. I definitely recommend trying it out sometime, you won't be disappointed.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???