BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Manufacturer: Keebler. Box of 20. Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Snack Pack Twenty 1-1/5-oz. packs per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Original Marshmallow Customers also search for: Food;KEEBLER;KELLOGÆS;Rice Krispies;Snack;Snack Food;Snack Packs, 038000765407. No returns. see more...

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • Do they have this in bjs?1 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavor...3 Answers
Blessing B.
Ahhh Rice Krispies I love these, they are so good. I've had these on multiple occasions and haven't been disappointed yet. I usually buy the medium sized box of these, definitely try these crunchy, sugary treats.
Rachel T.
Eustis, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love Rice Krispie treats!! These are amazing. I got them at #target. They're healthier than a lot of stuff I eat! And they're not too big so I don't feel guilty having a few a day! Ha! I love them.
Kelsey D.
East Amherst, NY
I love these soooooo much. These are the best snacks. They always have been, even as a kid. They aren't so healthy but that always doesn't matter. I eat these all the time and they are always at a good price.
Tonae A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love rice krispie treats , i like to take them on the go , or even for a light snack , they always have a nice taste to them i am never dissatisfied by the packaging it always has nice packaging
Carly S.
Portage, PA
These Halloween rock Kristie treats are my favorite. Yes they are affordable and they are not expensive. I bought them from wal-mart. There are rice krispes from the cereal and there are marshmallows in it.
Nathalie  R.
Hialeah, FL
This product is really delicious with its thick texture but not healthy at all. This product is like the cereal but with marshmallows. Surely satisfies your taste buds. Don't eat this while you are dieting.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
Not as good as home made but my mom used to put these in my lunch for a surprise once on a while since these are expensive and not very healthy BUT nostalgia always gets me and i can't help but indulge!!!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Honestly I love the way these treats taste. It's a bit of my guilty pleasure when eating them but they do make for a great quick snack while on the go. Also help in tying me over while waiting for dinner.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
These are delicioussss. Who doesn't live these?! Kids and adults in our hone absolutely live these whether a quick snack on the go or a treat after doing a good deed my kids will never say no to hear ! 😀
Casey K.
Burbank, CA
These were my favorite treats growing up and they still are now. It's fun to make them for a party or just eat them as they are! Sweet and crunch and gooey and delicious!! It's hard not to eat these...
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?
jenny a.
Corona, NY
Do they taste good
Lynnmarie L.
Plymouth, MA
Do you prefer original or the chocolate flavored treats?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons for this item? Who has this cheaper? Walmart or Target?
Raylyn N.
Lancaster
Who's favorite snack is this product???