BY RICE KRISPIES #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Manufacturer: Keebler. Box of 20. Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Snack Pack Twenty 1-1/5-oz. packs per box. NOTE: This product cannot be returned. Original Marshmallow Customers also search for: Food;KEEBLER;KELLOGÆS;Rice Krispies;Snack;Snack Food;Snack Packs, 038000765407. No returns. see more...

• What do you drink when you eat Rice Krispy Treats?22 Answers
  • Do they have this in bjs?1 Answers
  • So Rice Krispie Treats recently came out with new toppings/flavor...3 Answers
Jes Paolo d.
Everyone in my family loves these! I could eat them until I am physically ill, lol. The packaging is perfect for on the go snacks and they are good sized as well. THe only complain that I would have is that the last time I bought them, they seem to have a weird plastic chemical aftertaste to them. Maybe the packaging changed? Not sure. So I would rather make them from scratch. And I don't give them to my son, that aftertaste kind of freaked me out a little. Possibly a nasty preservative or something.
Breyonna S.
These are one of our favorite snacks in my household. My Father and I down a box of these in a matter of a few days for how good they are. I know a lot of people say that you can just make the, but trust me these are way better than homemade Rice Krispies Treats. They are super soft, sweet, and have the right amount of crunch. These also melt in your mouth which is awesome. They are a bit sticky of course so just be aware. Super yummy treat!
Cortney O.
Independence, MO
We love these treats in our family! Not only are they tasty but they serve as great party favors as well. I used them as a decorative favor where we dipped half of the Rice Krispie treat in white chocolate and then sprinkles on top of that. I put a succor stick in in afterwards so it was like a Rice Krispie lolly pop. Perfect and so much easier than making my own and trying to cut them perfectly. Big fan of these!
Cindy H.
Mount Dora, FL
always a sweet treat that I don't have to talk myself into eating. I get picky about when I will eat sweets so some things I won't open , these are always a good bet. They are always good for the price compared to other items they are going to be the lowest - I always stick with the original ones - generics and the other varieties they make never compare to the original.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
My seven year old absolutely loves Rice Krispy treats. I keep threatening to try to make some from scratch, but so far he gets the store bought. They seem a bit expensive, but Publix and Bi-Lo have had sales on the recently, which is great. They are a good treat for him. A good snack size and thickness. They also come individually wrapped, and have always been fresh.
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Kellogg's The Original Rice Krispies treat are the best go-to snack when you need a lift me up. They are light and fluffy with a hint of sweetness. I'm not a big fan of marshmallow, but I love this treat. My little cousin and I always fight over the last Rice Krispies. The variety pack is just an added treat that makes each and very bite even more special.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
These are my all time favorite treats to eat to give out on Halloween. Always the perfect blend of soft creamy marshmallow mixed into the Rice Krispies , personally could eat all by myself but fortunately I love to share. This treat brings me back to great Halloween memories as a child this is the best time of the year to eat them and the cute packaging
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I don't think I've met anyone who dislikes Rice Krispies Treats. I love making them at home, but sometimes I get lazy and I pick up a few of the Kellogs Rice Krispies Treats packs for the kids and I. The're soft, chewy, and have just the right amount of marshmallow in them. These are great for snacks during anytime of the day and for any family member.
DJ J.
Perfect size for putting in the car and taking on camping trips or to the drive-in movies. Doesn't have enough dairy to affect me, so I see it as a good dairy free treat that is also gluten-free for everyone else. Never very expensive, and easy to find on sale during back to school. Perfect for lunch boxes and a small sweet snack while on the go.
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA
these are by far, my favorite treat! the gooey yet crispy buttery sweet goodness of a rice krispy treat cant be matched! I have to hide them from myself because I can eat a whole box of them easy! My daughter loves them which poses a problem... I don't want to share! if you haven't tried them you are doing yourself a great disservice
Ashleigh J.
I have actually never tried the strawberry kind. Are the good?
Victoria S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
To make yummy good love it awwwww
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Do you like Rice Krispies? I love them!
Jes Paolo d.
Is it just me or have these gotten a plastic chemical taste to them recently? I bought them about a few months ago for my husband, he loves them, and they seemed to have a weird chemical taste
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do they have this in bjs?