BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Krave®.

Cereal with chocolate flavored center.

Made with real chocolate!

Chocolate crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.

On the go fun!

Chocolate chocolate yum yum!!

80 calories.

0.5g sat fat 3% DV.

60 mg sodium 3% DV.

7g sugars per pouch.

8 pouches.

8 - 0.67 oz (19g) pouches. see more...

Shani L.
No. Deal. I really didn't like the taste, nor texture in my mouth. Plus it left a bad aftertaste. I'm always open to trying new foods, but I don't plan on buying Krave again. Besides, my kids didn't like it either.
Avery W.
Emmaus, PA
I do not recommend leave cereal to anyone not even my worst enemy these are awful they taste like the way pee smells I hate them there disgusting
Amanda M.
I find the krave cereal to be pretty gross. The taste tastes artificial which is never ever a good thing. The pouches specifically were a little pricey I thought. And each pouch doesn't bAve much cereal
melinda b.
Zephyrhills, FL
we have never had one of these before and we would love to try them next time I do groceries I will keep my eye out for this if anybody else have tried this please let me know how good they are
Lydia P.
Wilmington, NC
These on the go cereal pouches are perfect for packing in a lunch box or as a snack. They aren't that healthy and in my opinion they still require milk so it depends what type of person you are and how you prefer your cereal.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
These are good but I don't like how it taste sometimes I have bought them and they taste so good and other times they taste like so bitter and they are hard. It's not healthy snack. I thin other are good for kids to take it for lunch or small snack at school.
Samantha B.
East Haven, CT
Never tried these but they look really good. I hear good things about them but just never bought them. Would love to try it I would probably like it I like all foods. Especially if it has chocolate in it.
Silvia V.
Los angeles, CA
Really good cereal but not for me. I honestly prefer other less expensive ones.
Christine A.
My all day quick snack , I don't have to worry about my vitamins if I missed a mean cuz I can replace it with Kellogg's
Sana S.
These are pretty good! They taste great and I love the chocolate in the middle. It's not enough to be unhealthy but good to satisfy my cravings. They're also very easy to take with me wherever I go so they're easy to pack which is something I really like.