BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Krave®.

Cereal with chocolate flavored center.

Made with real chocolate!

Chocolate crispy multi-grain cereal outside, smooth chocolate inside.

On the go fun!

Chocolate chocolate yum yum!!

80 calories.

0.5g sat fat 3% DV.

60 mg sodium 3% DV.

7g sugars per pouch.

8 pouches.

8 - 0.67 oz (19g) pouches. see more...

Lydia P.
Wilmington, NC
These on the go cereal pouches are perfect for packing in a lunch box or as a snack. They aren't that healthy and in my opinion they still require milk so it depends what type of person you are and how you prefer your cereal.
Samantha R.
We love kraves!!! Two in one!!! My kids and I think It's like the best cereal in the world. Plus, it's the perfect size for a "this is mine" moment at least that's what we call it. The flavor and amount of time it takes to start to get saturated with milk = cereal that doesn't get soggy to quick and milk that tastes really AMAZING! I put them in the car for quick snacks too!!!
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
These are good but I don't like how it taste sometimes I have bought them and they taste so good and other times they taste like so bitter and they are hard. It's not healthy snack. I thin other are good for kids to take it for lunch or small snack at school.
Sana S.
These are pretty good! They taste great and I love the chocolate in the middle. It's not enough to be unhealthy but good to satisfy my cravings. They're also very easy to take with me wherever I go so they're easy to pack which is something I really like.
Madi D.
I love this cereal! It's the most similar type of cereal that I tried in Europe and is pretty different from any brand here. It's not exactly "healthy" but not as bad as some other cereals. It's also a good alternative to a more unhealthy chocolate snack!
Krystal G.
Somerset , KY
This is so good. It's more of a dessert or snack than a breakfast food, but still really yummy. It's a nice chocolate crunch for when you need it. I've found these at Walmart. They are very inexpensive.
melinda b.
Zephyrhills, FL
we have never had one of these before and we would love to try them next time I do groceries I will keep my eye out for this if anybody else have tried this please let me know how good they are
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
My husband loves these he tells me everytime I go to the store to pick them up for him because it's fast and easy on the go meal. They taste good from the small amount of times I've tried them.
Samantha B.
East Haven, CT
Never tried these but they look really good. I hear good things about them but just never bought them. Would love to try it I would probably like it I like all foods. Especially if it has chocolate in it.
andrea g.
Compton, CA
Amazing on the go snacks! These have been saving my life! If i am out being a busy mommy bee and i cannot get to food fast. These pouches will keep you sane! Love the taste!!