BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Froot Loops® Cereal.

Sweetened multi-grain cereal.

115 mg sodium, 5% DV.

11 g sugars.

Per pouch.

8 pouches.

8 - 0.9 oz (25 g) pouches. see more...

Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Fruit Loops cereal are honestly my favorite cereal brand they are just so good the little packs a little go fun packs are really good for on the Go for little kids as well. The really handy to carry around so just in case you're really hungry you always have a little snack in your purse or carry-on
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
I may be 19 but you best believe I have these in my purse. I am a child at heart and these are so nice for those days when you just want a little happy. There little and adorable and if you have kids or baby cousins, it's a must have to prevent all types of temper tantrums.
Elyane H.
Elyane H.
Laredo, TX
It is delicious, its flavor is unique, there is no other that has the same delicious taste, the like breakfast and dinner, for me is one of my favorite cereals that faileth at home.
Mi husband love it and he eat with yogurt each there cereal.
We recommended.
Guadalupe H.
Guadalupe H.
Reedley, CA
I love fruit loops so much and the flavor of them. I don't think they are healthy because they are a little to sweet that's why I hardly eat them. I purchase mine at foods co. No I can't add a picture because I haven't purchased any in past few weeks.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
I absolutely love these for on the go in the mornings! It's a great portion, they're very fresh when you open them because they're individually packaged, they're not overly priced and they taste great with or without milk. I buy these weekly!
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Jacksonville
I've been eating fruit loops since I was really little!!! It was actually my first cereal! Not really healthy because it's packed with sugar but that's what makes it delicious! Would highly recommend to fellow cereal and sugar lovers.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
As my kids constantly ask me for a bag of cereal these are amazing to be per packaged for serving sizes for kids, my kids will eat the whole box in one sitting if you let them, this controls the snacking. I love them
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Great snack for kids on the go or for kids in the morning. You can stick them in their backpacks or hand them to them as they are out the door. My friends little girl eats these all the times and loves the pouches!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY
My aunt works at Kellogg's and always bring me boxes of these home! I absolutely love them as a quick snack in the morning, in the car or late at night. Perfect amount for a snack at any point in the day!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Aiken, SC
The more cereal in my house the married my family is. I love all cereal and anything with sugar. This does have a high sugar content so I would not recommend for children or if you are on a diet. LOL