BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Froot Loops® Cereal.

Sweetened multi-grain cereal.

115 mg sodium, 5% DV.

11 g sugars.

Per pouch.

8 pouches.

8 - 0.9 oz (25 g) pouches. see more...

Arasely L.
Brentwood, NY
it's a really good on the go snack / breakfast. It's healthy but not the healthiest. I eat this every other day or when I'm in the mood for it. The good thing is that it's whole wheat but the bad thing is that it has a pretty good amount of sugar.
Elyane H.
Laredo, TX
It is delicious, its flavor is unique, there is no other that has the same delicious taste, the like breakfast and dinner, for me is one of my favorite cereals that faileth at home.
Mi husband love it and he eat with yogurt each there cereal.
We recommended.
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
I may be 19 but you best believe I have these in my purse. I am a child at heart and these are so nice for those days when you just want a little happy. There little and adorable and if you have kids or baby cousins, it's a must have to prevent all types of temper tantrums.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Great snack for kids on the go or for kids in the morning. You can stick them in their backpacks or hand them to them as they are out the door. My friends little girl eats these all the times and loves the pouches!
Hailey B.
I absolutely love these for on the go in the mornings! It's a great portion, they're very fresh when you open them because they're individually packaged, they're not overly priced and they taste great with or without milk. I buy these weekly!
Ashley F.
As my kids constantly ask me for a bag of cereal these are amazing to be per packaged for serving sizes for kids, my kids will eat the whole box in one sitting if you let them, this controls the snacking. I love them
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
I like this froot loops because I can take it whenever I want and whenever I need so I don't waste money. I eat it 3-4 times a week, its really cheap and you can find it in any supermarket
Leslie G.
Fruit Loops cereal are honestly my favorite cereal brand they are just so good the little packs a little go fun packs are really good for on the Go for little kids as well. The really handy to carry around so just in case you're really hungry you always have a little snack in your purse or carry-on
Jessica C.
Aiken, SC
The more cereal in my house the married my family is. I love all cereal and anything with sugar. This does have a high sugar content so I would not recommend for children or if you are on a diet. LOL
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
The Froot Loops always tastes like home. It's the perfect food to remember when you where kid. It's delicious and this presentation it's super practical. I love it!