Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain™ Mixed Berry Cereal Bars uploaded by LEAR20696Katherine Z.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #27 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Naturally and artificially flavored. Whole Grain Stamp: 8 grams per serving. see more...

• Are nutri bars gluten free and do they have a chewy texture?3 Answers
Jen B.
Lafayette
Nutrition-Grain bars are one of my favorite snacks in the afternoon. Every now and then I’ll end up with a box of bars that are slightly too dry or that don’t have quite enough filling, but that’s a rare occurrence.
Over all they’re great for a breakfast on the run or a quick afternoon snack. Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Blueberry
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
I love these. I rarely see this flavor around the stores. So i usually buy the strawberry and blueberry one. I currently bring them at work for my snack. These taste so good. And the softness is just right. Is there an apple cinnammon flavor of this? If not, i hope they produce one
Kerri C.
These are good snacks. I like granola bars that are crunchy instead of soft backed but that's just my personal preference. If you like soft backed granola bars these are some of the best. The fruit filling is tastey and the bar has a nice texture that isn't too dry.
Lauren W.
El Paso
I really enjoy these soft baked granolas because they aren't hard enough to wreck havoc on my gums like other bars. The mixed berry flavor is my favorite but I also enjoy all the others. I just wish it didn't leave a strange aftertaste like most cereal bars.
Chloe W.
Dallas
During the school year I probably eat like 3 of these per day they’re so convenient and easy to bring on the go. The apple flavor is my favorite but I also love mixed berry and blueberry. Anyway, nutrigrain is pretty much my go to back to school snack
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
Bray great flavors I love it to my family and I enjoy it I really recommend it grey texture great size to travel around whenever you're on the go for breakfast or even around snack throughout the day I highly recommend this
Celeste B.
Indio
Great on the go snack or to add to kids lunch bags. We don’t eat them for breakfast. The fruit filling is flavorful and not overwhelming. The bar is soft and chewy. Beats those hard crunchy bars that are out there
Roseiby J.
Tampa, FL
this is a great cereal bar. i usually keep them st my desk for when i need a quick snack. the boxes are affordable. the taste is always refreshing and i love how nice and soft it is. i would recommend to others.
Grettel G.
Chicago
I used to get these in school and I loved them! I would ask for them constantly because of how satisfied I felt after eating one! The flavor is great and tastes like strawberry, and it’s a great start to your day! Try this!
courtney r.
I love these!!! I throw a few in my bag or my car that way I can eat one if I’m in need of a quick snack. They come in super handy for me when I’m going to work if I run out of the house before getting the chance to eat.
Olivia D.
Elkhart, IN
Are nutri bars gluten free and do they have a chewy texture?

back