BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nava S.
Granger, IN
YUM! I absolutely love these granola bars. The vanilla yogurt inside tastes very smooth and creamy. When you take a bite, the granola bar and filling taste perfect together. This is one of those products that you'll always find in my grocery cart.
Alma O.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Definitely tasty and a great grab-and-go morning snack. Great flavors for a good price. You can find these almost anywhere. These are a must buy in our house.
Carlie S.
Mandeville, La
My son loves Nutri Grain bars and yogurt. This is a great combination for him to get him to eat something since he is such a picky eater.
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
I love these products for on the go in the mornings which is almost every day for me!! Taste great and don't cost a fortune!
Asia R.
Fayetteville, NC
These are gross. Usually I like the fruit filled ones but the yogurt are nasty. I don't care for these ones.
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
These are so delicious! I have one every day for my morning snack, perfect way to tide me over until lunch!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
They are very chewy and fruity , i take these on the go on busy days ! they are perfect!!!!!!!!!
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
I wish they were GMO free, but they are loaded with unhealthy ingredients that no one should pay for.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Are these actually good? I only get the strawberry ones but i want to try a new kind, would you recommend these?