BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW!
Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
superfruit fusion flavored cereal bars.
antioxidants rich in vitamins C & E & hearty whole grain texture.
STRAWBERRY ACAI.
naturally & artificially flavored.
6 - 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 7.8 OZ. (222g).

Buy on Walmart*
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
The Kellogg's Nutri Grain Soft Baked Strawberry Breakfast Bars, 1.3 ounce, eight count, these bars are a good buy for the money. They are soft, they have a good flavor, they are a good size, not to big or to small. They are good to have on hand for a fast grab for breakfast if you do not have the time to eat a regular breakfast. Or you could use them for a snack in between meals. Another good use might be to use them for a dessert instead of having something that might have a lot more calories and or a lot more sugar, like cake or cookies. So would I recommend these to my family and or friends that is a two thumbs up, yes I would.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
I think this is healthy not sure.  It doesn't taste good. Didn't satisfy or meet our expectations.  Definitely tastes the nutri-grain.  Stayed in our pantry for awhile since no one wanted to eat it.  Someone was hungry enough to finish the remainder so it eventually disappeared
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
AHHH I love Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Superfruit Fusion Strawberry Acai Cereal Bars!! I keep at least one of these bars in my purse or desk at work during all times in case of emergency! They are healthy and pretty filling to keep me sane when I need it
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like these breakfast bars because they're so easy and convenient. I can always just grab one and head or the door with my coffee. They're pretty tasty in this flavor but some flavors can get too sweet for my liking. I like this one though. And I like the strawberry one, too.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
These are so delicious and a great snack for when on the go, easy to throw in my purse. I last purchased this at my local publix and was really happy about it. I highly recommend giving these a try, you will not be disappointed.
April H.
I eat these around the clock! I love the energy I get from eating these every morning for breakfast. I also love the explosion of fruit and grain combinations, and how fresh they taste.
Carolina P.
I like these nutri grain cereal bars. They taste good and they are great because I can carry them in my purse, so I can eat them whenever I want to have a snack. The price is also great because they are not expensive as some other brands. The only thing that I do not likeabouth those nutri grain cereal bars is that they get smashed so easily.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Ugh, I hate these. Everything Kellogg's makes seems to be unhealthy. These pack no nutritional value, just pure sugar. They are a regular go to at all continental breakfasts and do nothing to satisfy hunger since it's empty calories. They're not that tasty either, it's basically jam stuffed in a thin, lackluster type of pastry.
Amanda Jean R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this item as a snack between meals, I know some people eat them for breakfast - but I will admit just one of these bars would never fill me up enough to sustain me through the day until lunch. I personally prefer the Apple Cinnamon, but Strawberry or Raspberry would come in second place!
Valyncia D.
I have been eating these for years! They make the perfect light breakfast snack or if you always on the go. I love that they're healthy and use natural ingredients. At times they get a little too sweet if you eat more than one but they're so delicious it's hard not too!
Zainab K.
Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Which flavor is your favorite?
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Where do you usually get your Nutri Grain?