Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
No. Just no. I like to have breakfast and snack options for on the go since I am a busy person. These sounded like a great option, but did not work out well the flavor was so fake and did not leave a good taste.
Lori M.
Elon
I just bought this recently and have been very satisfied with the taste. I was not disappointed at all in the taste or price of the product. I would think it is similar to some other products I have tried. I am not sure if I would eat this everyday.
Allison B.
Port Angeles, WA
I love these bars so much. Not only are they delicious but they remind me of when they’d serve these to me as snack in elementary school. I haven’t been able to find one of these in a while but I love them.
Malissa S.
Deridder, LA
These are made with real fruit, so the flavor is strong but just right. I've even enjoyed these with some coffee when grabbing a quick breakfast on the go...I've been known to dunk them in my coffee too...
Nicole Z.
I love the variety of flavors of these bars! This one is my favorite and then the strawberry and apple cinnamon come second! So delicious and a great snack on the go. Always repurchase! My family loves them
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
These are really yummy. They make for a great sweet snack to help you make it to your next meal. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to buy them. They are very soft so they're kid friend as well.
Sumer M.
Very delicious and it's a healthy treat. I can only have so many day after day though because it makes the roof my mouth a little sore. Maybe it's from the strawberry? Wonderful flavor though.
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
These are ok. Some times seem like they aren't done all the way, ... But otherwise it taste ok and the kids like them when they need a change up to their other flavors
Taylor S.
chicago
It is super yummy and not healthy at all. It that’s okay! It’s a good snack. I suggest for a slight snack but don’t rely on it for health. It’s unique for sure. And I would recommend it to others because it tastes good.
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
The yogurt nutrigrain bars are amazing! For sure my favorite kind. They’re a creamier version of the original ones and are almost like a treat with how sweet they are. I love them and would buy them again in a heartbeat!