Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Sheila B.
So, to be fair, this bar is sweet, but it doesn't really scream "strawberry." Like, AT ALL. The thick jam is yummy, but just evokes some vague "sweet" fruit flavor. It's tasty, but for some reason doesn't seem to jump start the ol' taste buds. It could help if the cereal shell had more of an exciting flavor of its own to jazz things up, but it doesn't.
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
These are really yummy! This is one of my favorite bars.. Love the balance between soft granola molding and sweet fruity inside... Absolutely delicious and a perfect snack/breakfast bar. Fair price and has a lot of different flavors to choose from (which is nice)
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
These are a great delicious snack or breakfast. I love the yogurt that is inside the bar. The only downfall is that it can be messy with kids. The bars break apart easier than I would like. Otherwise a great product.
Lilly D.
Saint Charles, IL
I love these bars they taste great and are a great snack to bring anywhere that I go. It is very easy to find and definitely meets my expectations. I would buy these again for any occasion and any person.
Kimberly M.
Pittsfield, MA
I love these as a breakfast item mostly when I'm on the go , it's easy to just grab and go and eat on the way , it tastes good I love the creamy yogurt inside oh and it's affordable which is awesome , sometimes wish more came in a box though
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
These aren't my favorite. I think the yogurt flavor doesn't match the outside fig newton like texture and wouldn't recommend to others if that's what you're anticipating. The price is reasonable and you might enjoy if you like yogurt more.
Kaleb S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Such a good product. I love the taste of the Strawberry Yogurt and I love the soft texture that it has. I bought this at Target and it was not disappointing at all! Go get yourself one today, the family will love it guaranteed!
Bridget M.
Mocksville, NC
I really like these and I get stuck in a rut and eat them every morning for breakfast. After about the 3rd box I really start to loose taste for them and can't stand to even smell them. They are good as long as you don't constantly eat them.
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
This bar fills me up, it tastes like a dessert, and at the same time it’s a healthy choice. Although it does contain more sugar than other bars, it is still satisfying and I would recommend them as a snack between meals
Melissa E.
prescott valley arizona
These granola bars are a little pricey for their product. They are great for a quick snack but not something to fill you up if you are trying to grab something quick to eat for breakfast before heading out the door.