Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #33 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
These are some seriously yummy granola bars. I tend to get sick of the same snack over and over, and this is one of those bars that I go to when I am sick of my typical granola bars. The creamy texture on the inside really spices up this granola bar, and it tastes absolutely delicious! I seriously grab for this as an "indulge" snack!
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite nutri grain bars are the ones with yogurt and strawberries flavor. It is a great product and it is not very expensive. I like to eat one bar after a meal since I just love to taste the sweet after my meals
Mariah L.
Mankato
Quick and easy is this moms name of the game!! Easy when running late to grab and go. Kids enjoy the taste. Do feel like they're kinda small in size but that's okay for the kids. Flavor is good so we will continue use
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
This is great for those early mornings when you're rushing without having a decent breakfast, in between your lunch, after dinner, and also good as a midnight snack. It's actually a little too sweet than how I normally like my granola bars but the flavor is really good so I don't mind at all.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
These are a little bit different from regular breakfast/snack bars in that the filling is not just fruit but is also a little bit creamy. These are healthy and filling and are so easy to pack and eat on the go when in a hurry. They are also delicious. I would definitely recommend.
melissa w.
we love these they are the best on mornings that we have to get up and go quickly i love how soft they are for the little ones and also how nutritious they are for a quick breakfast. The kids always grab these over the had granola others. they are deffinatly a hit at our house
Skye H.
I'm usually a huge fan of nutri grain bars but I was a little dissiponted in these. Idk if it's just me but the texture was odd. Creamier than usual. They weren't my favebut they weren't horrible I still finshed the box with no problem. I wouldn't buy these again for me, but my kids might enjoy them.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love that they have created the nutrigrain bars with a yogurt fill! I tried these when they just came out and they have made it into my shopping cart monthly! They are perfect for a quick breakfast in the car, or a small snack after dinner. Give them a try! You won’t be disappointed!!
Sheila B.
So, to be fair, this bar is sweet, but it doesn't really scream "strawberry." Like, AT ALL. The thick jam is yummy, but just evokes some vague "sweet" fruit flavor. It's tasty, but for some reason doesn't seem to jump start the ol' taste buds. It could help if the cereal shell had more of an exciting flavor of its own to jazz things up, but it doesn't.
Alana C.
These are really yummy! This is one of my favorite bars.. Love the balance between soft granola molding and sweet fruity inside... Absolutely delicious and a perfect snack/breakfast bar. Fair price and has a lot of different flavors to choose from (which is nice)