Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #29 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

lareb h.
These aren't my favorite but they are super easy to eat and a quick way to eat a granola bar want to try it again and give it another chance
Becky G.
brampton
These were great the first time I had them but I don’t think I would buy this for a regular I would have to recommend it to healthy eaters
Christina k.
Sarnia
I love these granola bars. They are amazing for a snack on the go. I would recommend these ti anyone. I love all of the different flavors.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Made with invigorating whole grains and the delight of a delicious filling made with strawberry to help you move at the speed of morning.
Melissa T.
West Kelowna, BC
Both my hubby and my kids love these. They're great for lunches and the yogurt adds a little extra sweetness without being overpowering.
Courtney L.
Good flavour to these with a strong yummy strawberry taste. A staple for lunches in our family here. Strawberry is our favourite flavour
Rebecca B.
Leyland
These are a great snack, very soft but lots of flavour. I do feel that unless they are on offer I won't buy these as they are expensive
Shaun R.
Light, tasty, quick and easy. However these product have too much sugar for me.  If you need a boost I'd rate this one mid range.
Darlene L.
Brantford
It's really great as a on the run snack but do find them a bit too dry , and have to make sure I have a drink on hand to wash it down
Deena D.
Brompton Street , Middlesbrough
Tasty and perfect if you don’t have time for breakfast and need a quick snack! Would recommend especially if you like breakfast bars