Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #29 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Brittney C.
De Soto, MO
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
I enjoy getting the variety pack with the 3 different flavors but wish the other layer held up better in lunch boxes..
Carmen B.
Rockville
Mis barritas de fresa, una delicia😏. Fácil de comprar y comer. Su sabor es muy natural. Los consigues con facilidad y en envoltorios individuales para llevarlas adonde vayas
Mercedes B.
Kissimmee
Great for those days when you need to take breakfast on the go. Simple and filling. Not too sweet and they feel like a healthier alternative to regular cereal/granola bars.
Elizabeth S.
Highland Heights
At first I thought they would taste gross and they actually tasted pretty good. I enjoy all of the nurtri-grain flavors. This is actually one of my favorite flavors.
Celina d.
Schenectady, NY
These taste great and a cheap! A lot of them come in the box for a great price. Easy to grab and go or easy to pack for lunch. The kids love them and so do I. Great product for the money.
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
I liked these bars! Great for quick on the go breakfast or snack. Great flavor. I’m not sure how healthy they are. I would buy them again when on sale. My kids even liked them and they are super picky.
Shannon m.
These Kelloggs nutri-grain strawberry cereal bars are the perfect breakfast on the go. When in a hurry it not only taste yummy but is simple and easy to take along.
Michaelan R.
P C Beach, FL
These are very good and not expensive at all they taste yummy it met my expectations would definitely recommend this to others it was my first time ever trying them and I fell in love I definitely push them all my friends because they’re a really good go to snack when you’re hungry
Naomi W.
Oh, these bars are delicious but very messy. l wouldn't recommend giving it to little kids because they will definitely crumble it up & make a huge, sticky mess.
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
These are so delicious😆😌. I always keep these in my kitchen. And I always grab them when I need a snack. They are very affordable and I always buy them in bulk at either sams club or Walmart.