Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #29 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Bethany L.
Queen Street, Barton-Upon-Humber
These cereal bars also remind me of my childhood! And I Absolutely love them!! They taste great too, and also don't contain too many calories either! Would recommend them to anyone who has a sweet tooth!
Kanudha G.
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Love bars like me😋...? Gotta try this for sure! If you haven't yet ...so what you waiting for...come and try this, would definitely become your first preference in diverse variety out dere!
ELIZABETH H.
Red deer, AB
Perfect for inunches for school,my kids all live these from my toddler to my teen. Soft and easy to eat these are a great finger food for babies just beginning as well
Abigail M.
london
Very soft and great for a healthy treat. Full of wheats and fruit and all healthy natural ingredients. Full of fibre so great for your digestive system and energy.
R K.
I feel like I'm having something healthy when I grab this for breakfast or for a snack. Good way to get a kid to eat breakfast if they're not inclined to sit down to eat at home. Great to grab and go.
Marlin M.
These are incredible. Very good for our health Pleasant taste of fruit and cereal. Definitely one of the best and my favorite!! Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars
Annette A.
These are absolutely delicious and great for a quick snack or to curb the urge when on a diet, the filling has a great taste and the soft bar is great so mommy can share with the kids and nutritious too!
Xristina G.
They are not bad, fab for grabbing and going in the morning as always in a rush. Kids love them. Purchase from the local supermarket.
Areeka M.
Srinagar
My breakfast special i dont eat it everyday but yeah whenever i feel like reallllyyy hungry i munch into it with strawberry toppings
Kat L.
the strawberry yoghurt flavour cereal bar tastes better than other existing products, but it gets boring after a while and they should produce more flavours