Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Megan L.
Holyrood , NL
Love love this product. It has worked very well for me so far at a very reasonable and affordable price point. I would for sure but this product again to use , and I would highly recommended this to family and friends to use !
Adriana V.
This bars are every thing I took this little bars to lunch to work out for every one the love them aren’t expensive good taste and so good and so delicious every one in home love them so go get them yes
Tomás R.
This is a great snack all the way around. I mean it, they're quite delicious and full of energy. The texture is a bit chewey but I rather like that in this kind of granola bar. The strawberry yougurt cream on the inside has a lot of flavor and makes it come to life. It's a good option.
Lucy C.
Borehamwood
Love these because they are soft and easy to travel with , a perfect on the go snack , ive bought these a few times and do enjoy although they aren't my favourite bar . Good value for money would recommend
Bethany L.
Queen Street, Barton-Upon-Humber
These cereal bars also remind me of my childhood! And I Absolutely love them!! They taste great too, and also don't contain too many calories either! Would recommend them to anyone who has a sweet tooth!
Marlin M.
These are incredible. Very good for our health Pleasant taste of fruit and cereal. Definitely one of the best and my favorite!! Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars
ELIZABETH H.
RED DEER, AB
Perfect for inunches for school,my kids all live these from my toddler to my teen. Soft and easy to eat these are a great finger food for babies just beginning as well
Abigail M.
london
Very soft and great for a healthy treat. Full of wheats and fruit and all healthy natural ingredients. Full of fibre so great for your digestive system and energy.
R K.
I feel like I'm having something healthy when I grab this for breakfast or for a snack. Good way to get a kid to eat breakfast if they're not inclined to sit down to eat at home. Great to grab and go.
Annette A.
These are absolutely delicious and great for a quick snack or to curb the urge when on a diet, the filling has a great taste and the soft bar is great so mommy can share with the kids and nutritious too!