Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Katelyn P.
Elizabeth, PA
I work at a salon and always need things to eat quickly. I always pick these bars! Keeps you full!
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
The yogurt bars are super good. They have a great taste. Great for breakfast or an afternoon snack
Lindsey S.
These are nice and easy for when you are in a hurry or just for a snack. They have a lot of flavor
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
These are my absolute favorite! I love the filling! It's tasty and creamy! By far the best option!
member-0d063f8f0
These taste so good are easy to grab quickly a good price better than other cereal bars I have had
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
Great taste. Flavorful and perfect for the mornings. I love the cereal crust and yogurt filling.
makayla d.
Kissimmee
Creamier and softer so don’t put them in warm spots but still good. I like them from the freezer
Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
I love these healthy bars they're really good girl natural the price is good it's really healthy
Kortney K.
Lakeville
Best granola bars hands down!! I haven’t been able to find them in stores since high school sadly
RøselŁa N.
Marrero , LA
I love the favor of strawberry. A quick everyday snack just grab and go. Totally recommend this