Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Ashley P.
Nancy, KY
Great for on the go. Or a snack as between meals. Everyone loves them. And theyre super convient for everyone
Jinay D.
These bars are great! I lobe the delicious flavor and great quality. Also great for me and what I like to eat
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Yummy yummy yummy!! Perfect snack post gym!! Filling and kids love it too! I pack it for my godson snack bag
Dani J.
Noxon
I'm not a huge fan of Nutri Grain. Probably just me and my taste though cuz they aren't bad just not for me.
Rea S.
United States
Haven't had this flavor in so long!!! I loved it so much when I tried it, I wouldn't mind getting a box soon!
Lashae C.
Modesto, CA
My son is addicted to these bars. Strawberry is his favorite flavor. He has to have one every single morning
Tara B.
Pine Bluff
Easy fast small breakfast on the go even as a late night snack love rhe strawberry flavor an all the filling
maggie r.
The kids love these! They are a snack to them but the best part about it they are healthy so eat up kiddos! šŸ˜€
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this bar its very healthy for ypu and it comes in an apple flavor very tasty i highly recommend this.
Kayla Y.
Kingsland
These are great for lunch boxes and after school snacks. Love that they have different styles and flavors.