Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
The yogurt bars are my absolute favorite. The yogurt helps the bar not be as dry. Great flavor. Nice, healthier (than most) treats! Easy to grab and go for convenience, and doesn’t seem to melt or go bad, I’ve had them in my car or purse for a week or so.
Jamie L.
Omaha, NE
Very tasty. Perfect snack to grab for breakfast at work or your kids for school. Great flavor and texture (soft). My only issue is that I wish they were a little bigger ;) good deal for your money, definitely recommend for anyone with picky eaters or busy mornings!
Priscilla n.
Tampa
This nutri-grain Bar is way better then the blueberry nutri-grain bar. I feel like the strawberry did not taste artificial however I would have liked more strawberry filling. Overall a tasty snack :-)
Sheree R.
Proctor
As a person always on the go I keep Kellogg's nitro grain bars in my purse for a great mid morning or late afternoon pick me up. I love Kellogg's strawberry nutri grain bar the best, it is well worth checking it out for your self.
Doug W.
Myerstown, PA
I'm a caregiver and this is an easy food to have with me on hand for long shifts. Strawberry is definitely my favorite flavor and I think it always will be. The texture is softer and not overly hard like others are at times.
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
These bars are great for a quick snack or for a fast breakfast before work. I tend to sleep as much as possible run get ready and grab a bar before I get into the car and eat it while driving to work.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Jennifer C.
As long as I can remember these have always been my favorite cereal bar. It is very tasty and they are actually good for you. I usually it full fast on them. Great for on the go.
Brittney C.
De Soto, MO
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Strawberry
I enjoy getting the variety pack with the 3 different flavors but wish the other layer held up better in lunch boxes..
Carmen B.
Rockville
Mis barritas de fresa, una delicia😏. Fácil de comprar y comer. Su sabor es muy natural. Los consigues con facilidad y en envoltorios individuales para llevarlas adonde vayas