Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

member-db88f
I like these. They're a great on the go snack. I find them useful while I'm at work and can't step away to eat.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I love these yogurt bars so soft and creamy the strawberry ones are my favor the box of 12 is 4.97 not too bad
Rebecca S.
Henderson, NV
These are my favorite granola bars. I eat these basically daily with my lunch. Great flavor and super soft too.
Caitlin C.
Georgetown, KY
I love cereal bars but these yogurt ones are my fav! I love the yogurt filling, its smooth and amazing tasting!
Lisa W.
bismarck, north dakota
Easy to grab a bar and head out the door.. they are delicious and enough to tide you over until your next meal!
Emily C.
I love this brand .. it's amazing and it keeps me full in between meals so I'm not feeling up on junk foods ..
Rea S.
United States
Haven't had this flavor in so long!!! I loved it so much when I tried it, I wouldn't mind getting a box soon!
Jinay D.
These bars are great! I lobe the delicious flavor and great quality. Also great for me and what I like to eat
Ashley P.
Nancy, KY
Great for on the go. Or a snack as between meals. Everyone loves them. And theyre super convient for everyone
maggie r.
The kids love these! They are a snack to them but the best part about it they are healthy so eat up kiddos! šŸ˜€