Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #29 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Tiffany E.
Delicious yummy bar to grab on the go. These go over very well in our household. Great for a healthy add in for lunch.
Candace N.
Marion, IN
My whole family loves these!!! My kids grab them as a quick snack and I always have one in my purse. These are the best
Ami R.
Glennie
Strawberry Nutri-Grain Bars are my favorite cereal bar. They're easy for when you're on the go and they're healthy too!
Amanda M.
Gleason
These are very good, but I wish they were as healthy as they appear. Flavor great, texture good. I will purchase again.
Mica J.
I like this product It's very delicious. It's great for a quick breakfast and snack as well. I will definely buy again.
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
My kids eat them for a snack I believe is healthy and not full of sugars that aren't needed and I love them for at work
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
I fell in love with these in school when they used to give us one before those midterms they are delicious and healthy.
Ashley V.
They are super soft and super tasty. I'm a super picky eater and I still eat these. That's how you know they are good.
Carrie F.
Wish the yogurt had more of a strawberry taste but these are perfect to go breakfast or snack, healthy and delicious
dana% L.
Santa ana
Rico nutri grain con sabor a fresa me encanta muchisimo lo recomiendo que lo prueben me como todas las mananas uno ..