Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Helen R.
Jacksonville, FL
I will never buy again because it is load with sugar. It make to soft and gooey to eat so yuck do not want it ever again
Brittany B.
Bossier City
There good. I would try again but don't know if I would buy again. If it was on sale or maybe a sample I may revisit idea
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
My kids eat them for a snack I believe is healthy and not full of sugars that aren't needed and I love them for at work
Ashley V.
They are super soft and super tasty. I'm a super picky eater and I still eat these. That's how you know they are good.
Tiffany E.
Delicious yummy bar to grab on the go. These go over very well in our household. Great for a healthy add in for lunch.
Candace N.
Marion, IN
My whole family loves these!!! My kids grab them as a quick snack and I always have one in my purse. These are the best
Amanda M.
Gleason
These are very good, but I wish they were as healthy as they appear. Flavor great, texture good. I will purchase again.
Mica J.
I like this product It's very delicious. It's great for a quick breakfast and snack as well. I will definely buy again.
Viviana H.
Holyoke, CO
I fell in love with these in school when they used to give us one before those midterms they are delicious and healthy.
Liz D.
Melbourne , FL
I don't even like strawberries at all, but for whatever reason i absolutely adore these and eat them all the time!!!!