Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Jackie M.
Greenville, OH
They are OK. Not my favorite thing. My kids absolutely love them. But like anything over time there is less and less filling.
Mariah N.
Limestone, MI
We love having these in the house for snacks and quick breakfasts. Also good for packing lunches for my daughter and husband
april g.
united States
Here's my breakfast for those I don't have time days it fills you up for hours and is an alternative to the fast food options
Ashley B.
These are great until you put it in a bag and it’s completely smashed but they taste wonderful and are great for a go snack.
Brittany S.
Ashland
I love these bars and eat one before running. They fill me enough but don’t bog me down before my run (and they taste great)!
Lana M.
Yummy! I like the way they taste and strawberries! Just yummy! I love them after I heat them a few seconds in the microwave!
Kimberly K.
LaVista
Strawberry is my second favorite they are still delicious and a great breakfast idea or even a snack to eat morning or night!
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
These are nice to keep on hand when I'm hungry between meals, the fruit flavor pops with the exterior flavor holding its own.
Sandra N.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these. They are the best healthy snack ever. And my son loves them they are a household favorite. Win for the family.
DeAnna L.
BALTIMORE, MD
May I say Yumtastic . So darn good and filling as well . Great snack for children too. Bets all that candy they try to eat.