Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #33 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Jackie M.
Greenville, OH
They are OK. Not my favorite thing. My kids absolutely love them. But like anything over time there is less and less filling.
Sandra N.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these. They are the best healthy snack ever. And my son loves them they are a household favorite. Win for the family.
Hilleary C.
Burlington, IA
Very good and a quick and easy breakfast on the mornings we are running late we can grab one and out the door to school we go
karen g.
Paterson
Me gustan estas de fresa para un dia que tenga mucha hambre o para cuando estoy afuera de casa me gusta llevarlas en el bolso
Morgan P.
Soft chewy great taste and the crust is yummy not my favorite but its convenient and not messy. Plus the cost is a good deal.
Kimberly K.
LaVista
Strawberry is my second favorite they are still delicious and a great breakfast idea or even a snack to eat morning or night!
Mariah N.
Limestone, MI
We love having these in the house for snacks and quick breakfasts. Also good for packing lunches for my daughter and husband
Lana M.
Yummy! I like the way they taste and strawberries! Just yummy! I love them after I heat them a few seconds in the microwave!
crystal G.
My babe eats these he thinks there really healthy witch i think they are and there so good so grt em guys u wont regret it
Andrea W.
Princeton, WV
These are so good! I could eat the whole box at once. The yogurt filling is yummy without being too sweet or overwhelming!