Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Cheyenne R.
Auburndale, FL
BEST ONES EVER! Absolutely so delicious. Creamy yogurt filled and a nice flaky crust. Very flavorful and worth the money
tabitha t.
Anything strawberry is a must have.. these cereal bars are the best . If you don't have these in your pantry your missing out!!
hilary w.
Oroville
I love these nutrigrain bars. I eat this almost daily for snacks in the morning when i dont have enough time to eat breakfast.
Salina R.
Whiteville
The strawberry granola bars are a great on the go snack or breakfast. I usually eat one every morning as I'm leaving the house.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
So yummy and tasty they make for a great quick breakfast on the go when your extremely busy and don't have time to sit and eat.
Alexis 🍇.
williamsburg
Don't really care for the goopy blueberry filling. The outside was great though!! Don't consider it to be a granola bar either
Sidney A.
Concrete, WA
Love theese granola bars theyre healthy and still really taste good for breakfast or a late night snack I eat them all the time
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
These are my favorite kind of nutri-grain bars. I love the yogurt in them. They are very flavorful. I like how soft the bar is.
Kathie R.
Chesapeake
These are nice to keep on hand when I'm hungry between meals, the fruit flavor pops with the exterior flavor holding its own.
Brittany S.
Ashland
I love these bars and eat one before running. They fill me enough but don’t bog me down before my run (and they taste great)!