Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #33 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Heather H.
I like this product. It keeps me full during the day and also taste good. I like how it also has yogurt in it. Adds more flavor.
Tania r.
Ventura
I like the taste of it ,but also not my favorite,i can eat them if i have no choice lol,but honestly not the best flavor either.
Tammy C.
Belton
We live these in our family, we have to buy the big box because everyone eats them daily, an strawberry seems to be the favorite
Corrine L.
Oscoda
Our family can't keep enough of these Nutri-grain bars in our house. This breakfast treat and daytime snack is a family favorite!
Rosa M.
Pittsfield
Does not taste like yogurt and not appealing at all. I can’t even begin to describe the taste and the texture is weird and thick.
Natasha D.
This is the only bar I will eat and actually enjoy. They taste so good and I love the softness. My favorite on the go breakfast.
María Gabriela L.
I really like this nutri grain. These are especially good. Very filling. You can eat one at any time of the day. Its great snack.
Cheyenne R.
Polk City, FL
BEST ONES EVER! Absolutely so delicious. Creamy yogurt filled and a nice flaky crust. Very flavorful and worth the money
hilary w.
Oroville
I love these nutrigrain bars. I eat this almost daily for snacks in the morning when i dont have enough time to eat breakfast.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
So yummy and tasty they make for a great quick breakfast on the go when your extremely busy and don't have time to sit and eat.