Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Very yummy, my kids love them. I think they tend to be kind of dry so I like to have a drink on hand and I wish there was more filling
Haylee C.
Indianapolis, IN
I don’t like these because I don’t like the texture, but my kids love these! They are a great breakfast on the go for busy families!
Sarah E.
I love the strawberry flavor! This is great for either breakfast or snack. I also bring these with us on road trips or camping trips.
Chelsea S.
We buy these weekly, along with other flavors. Our kids seem to like these the best compared to granola bars, especially the flavors.
Beth A.
These are also a great treat for a pick me up or even if you're on a diet and trying not to eat as much. They're also very delicious.
callie b.
cadillac
Really good! I love these they taste great and they are a step up from the plain strawberry granola bars. I LOVE the outer layer too
Jessica R.
Pine Hills
These are packed full of sugar so that is a major downfall for me. But flavor is great and good for on the go in the morning or snack
Rachel M.
Lexington, KY
I love these bars. They are perfect for on the go. They are good to eat at breakfast in the mornings and they are the perfect snack.
Kendra S.
Mountain view , CA
Nutri grain bars are the only ones i like. I appreciate that they are soft and not thick hard or too chewy like ALL the competition.
ADRI N.
when im on the go my good to go has to be this brand.. it has dofferent flavors and taste amazing also has good source of vitamins 😉