Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #29 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Amber T.
Lexington, KY
These are some pretty awesome 'granola' snack bars. I'm pretty picky, but I really enjoyed these. Packed with a lot of flavor and vitamins.
Jarrod B.
These are a good, and decently healthy snack bar. The strawberry flavoring is tasty. Sometimes it seems a bit sparse, but good nonetheless
natasha p.
chesnee, SC
I love these cereal bars! Perfect for an on the go snack. I like how they aren't too sweet, and the yogurt part makes it extra yummy.
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I always have a few boxes of these for a running out the door late snack. My kids enjoy the strawberry and I like the Apple and blueberry.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
Not my favorite flavor but it's still a great flavor. I'm gonna say it for all the flavors that there great because I just love this brand.
Heather K.
Depew, NY
These are favored at my house not just for me but also for my two-year-old as well she likes the yogurt inside of them and eats them daily
Kayla D.
When I was younger my mom always had one of these in her purse and one day I asked to try and I haven't looked back since, I live these!!!
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Es un buen producto me gusta ya q me puedo llevar para todos lados por su conveniente empaque, varios sabores a escoger según preferencia.
Amy C.
dekalb
My kids love these and nice duo and nice and soft. My daughter is always asking for a snack. And these I don't feel bad about giving out.
Diana Z.
My daughter's absolute favorite Nutri Grain bar! The mix of strawberry and yogurt makes for the perfect blend of flavor in a cereal bar!