Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #33 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Jessica R.
Albuquerque, NM
Such an amazing flavor and satisfying for a quick morning snack on the go! Super easy to pack or tuck away on a quick morning out the door!
My son had me buy these a few years back and I am so glad I did!!! Love the yogurt middle. It makes the whole bar creamier and less gritty.
Savannah G.
Carpentersville, IL
These little things used to keep me going all day! They tasted great, and they're healthier than any other snack I was buying at the time.
Angelica C.
These were pretty good. I liked the creaminess of the yogurt. I just don't like how the bar crumbles so easily. Not a good on the go snack.
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Es un buen producto me gusta ya q me puedo llevar para todos lados por su conveniente empaque, varios sabores a escoger segĆŗn preferencia.
Jarrod B.
These are a good, and decently healthy snack bar. The strawberry flavoring is tasty. Sometimes it seems a bit sparse, but good nonetheless
Amber T.
Lexington, KY
These are some pretty awesome 'granola' snack bars. I'm pretty picky, but I really enjoyed these. Packed with a lot of flavor and vitamins.
Heather K.
Depew, NY
These are favored at my house not just for me but also for my two-year-old as well she likes the yogurt inside of them and eats them daily
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
Not my favorite flavor but it's still a great flavor. I'm gonna say it for all the flavors that there great because I just love this brand.
Kayla D.
When I was younger my mom always had one of these in her purse and one day I asked to try and I haven't looked back since, I live these!!!