Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
Super yummy, I love the yogurt in the middle, it makes a perfect combination! Its something quick in the morning or a perfect snack during the day!
Timmi G.
Rayne
Kids love the strawberry yogurt bars! Their favorite multigrain bars! They like all flavors but this is the 1st choice. Soft as well for little ones.
Casey S.
New Ulm , MN
Best ones yet. I have found that these bars are normally very dry but the yogurt center is definitely a delight. A good snack. Affordable. Delicious.
Jena T.
I love this one. Great for a snack or for mornings where you don't have time for breakfast. They are also great for kids. Definitely check this out.
marina w.
Eutawville, SC
I am not really a fan on granola bars or protein bars but I figured I would try these. I did not like them whatsoever. It tasted very bland to me.
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
I like to have one of these for breakfast or as a snack. This is a convenient way to have the taste of yogurt without the cup. These are very good!
Kendra B.
Council Blfs, IA
These bars are so soft. The filling inside is so yummy and theres just enough filling on the inside spread throughout the inside. Creamy and yummy
šŸŒŗAnaliciašŸŒŗ N.
Tempe, AZ
Oh these are so yummy and good for you I love the mixture of strawberry and yogurt is brilliant. It is absolutely great for an on the go breakfast.
Sarah P.
Richmond
Sooooo good and a family favorite. I love the creaminess of the yogurt paired with the softness of the granola. I eat these nearly every single dayĀ
Rebecca M.
Cadillac, MI
Love these granola bars. Have since I was a kid. Feed them to my kids and will feed them to my grandkids. Absolutely love them. I would recommend.