Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kelsie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
Super yummy, I love the yogurt in the middle, it makes a perfect combination! Its something quick in the morning or a perfect snack during the day!
Nicki B.
Pinellas Park, FL
You cannot go wrong with a nutrigrain bar. I love that they are so soft and safe for me and my toddler. The strawberry flavor is delicious and sweet.
Chica W.
Opelousas
They are good for on the go breakfast, lunch or snack. It is a healthy snack if you are trying to watch you weight and wantimg something sweet to eat
Jena T.
I love this one. Great for a snack or for mornings where you don't have time for breakfast. They are also great for kids. Definitely check this out.
Casey S.
New Ulm , MN
Best ones yet. I have found that these bars are normally very dry but the yogurt center is definitely a delight. A good snack. Affordable. Delicious.
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
I like to have one of these for breakfast or as a snack. This is a convenient way to have the taste of yogurt without the cup. These are very good!
Sarah P.
Richmond
Sooooo good and a family favorite. I love the creaminess of the yogurt paired with the softness of the granola. I eat these nearly every single day
Rebecca M.
Cadillac, MI
Love these granola bars. Have since I was a kid. Feed them to my kids and will feed them to my grandkids. Absolutely love them. I would recommend.
marina w.
Eutawville, SC
I am not really a fan on granola bars or protein bars but I figured I would try these. I did not like them whatsoever. It tasted very bland to me.
Kendra B.
Council Blfs, IA
These bars are so soft. The filling inside is so yummy and theres just enough filling on the inside spread throughout the inside. Creamy and yummy