Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #33 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
The strawberry yogurt nutri-grain bars are my absolute favorite! LOVE!! The others that I love are blueberry, apple, and strawberry.
Darci U.
I don't like these but my daughter does so that means I love them biproxy! Sometimes she eats a whole box in one day!
Laura D.
Flat Rock, NC
Great flavor with the strawberries and cream. The texture is nice and soft and it's a great snack or easy breakfast.
Gina B.
Cowen
My girls love these for breakfast and I do too plus I sometimes give them these as a snack or take on long trips.
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
kim a.
los angeles
Best yougurt bars I can possible but I JSU lie them so much I like eating them so much
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Yummy! I love everything about! I love every flavor. I love to eat them anytime of the day for a meal, for a snack, something for the munchies. Best bars ever!
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
My daughter loves these! I like them because they are a healthier choice than some other snacks. The extra nutrition from the Greek yogurt is an added bonus.
Dorothy T.
Mount Vernon, KY
Kelloggs nutri grain strawberry yogurt taste awesome good on the go snack. Like the healthy ingredients it contains. Would give to my children for breakfast
Erin W.
I have one of these bars everyday for breakfast so I can say I really enjoy them. They taste so good and give me the energy I need for the rest of the day.