Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Carrie S.
Please let me explain how much these bars mean to me. I cannot eat just one. They are sooooo delicious and very filling. I would definitely continue to keep buying the these
Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE
Not my top favorite choice, which is strawberry or Apple, but a close second. These are especially good refrigerated!!! Very filling. Try these crumbled over vanilla ice cream for a yummy treat.
Katie P.
These are 100% amazing. They're perfect for when you want something sweet, but healthy. The texture is great. And they're not too sweet where it'll make you feel sick. They're perfect.
Nicole F.
I love these bars as a treat! I often put them in the refrigerator first, which seems to enhance the flavor of the yogurt in the middle. Yummy semi-healthy snack!
Emillie L.
Plattsburgh
By far a favorite in my household! I really enjoy these bars as a quick snack or a breakfast snack on the go! Usually we purchase these at target or price chopper and they are a great value for the cost!
Hana C.
I bought a pack of these today because they were on sale. The yogurt filling tastes good but the bar tastes a little off to me. Not something I would buy too often but alright to have once in a while.
Kasey H.
These are my favorite bars for when I'm out the door in a rush, not overly dry because the yogurt in them helps give them more moisture so they don't stick to your mouth
Solanyes F.
These bars are the maximum, I always love I carry in my wallet, I removed the anxiety and really are very nutritious, I have in my office, home and wallet, for Diaro is the maximum I really like and taste, I love .
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Walmart! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone! My fave!!
Samantha Z.
McAlester
These are addicting! They are healthy and tasty! Unfortunately I can easily sit and eat a box of these if I don't control myself. I am serious, they are that good.