Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt  Cereal Bars 8 ct uploaded by Sarah L.
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt  Cereal Bars 8 ct

Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars 8 ct

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g). see more...

Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt  Cereal Bars 8 ct
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars 8 ct
Buy on Walmart
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite cereal bars of ALL time. the strawberry yogurt is a nice treat to share with my kids, I love having them with me at work if they don't get eaten up in two days, and even my fiance loves them. they do get squished super fast if you aren't careful with them, but that doesn't stop me from still eating them :)
Amy C.
Amy C.
The Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt flavor of cereal bars is a favorite in my house! I'm finding it harder to find these in the store lately but if you happen to see them, grab them! They are delicious and sweet. My daughters also love these for breakfast!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
I used to live off of these in college. When you're on the go and don't have time to eat a full breakfast, these are a quick and easy fix. Super tasty! They're not quit a granola bar, but soft and filled with yogurt!
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
These bars are the maximum, I always love I carry in my wallet, I removed the anxiety and really are very nutritious, I have in my office, home and wallet, for Diaro is the maximum I really like and taste, I love .
Lilly D.
Lilly D.
Saint Charles, IL
I love these bars they taste great and are a great snack to bring anywhere that I go. It is very easy to find and definitely meets my expectations. I would buy these again for any occasion and any person.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE
Not my top favorite choice, which is strawberry or Apple, but a close second. These are especially good refrigerated!!! Very filling. Try these crumbled over vanilla ice cream for a yummy treat.
SynergyByDesign #.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these. They're great on the run to tide you over until meal time or keep you on track while dieting. The strawberry yogurt bars are my favorite of all the flavors. Highly recommend.
Katie P.
Katie P.
These are 100% amazing. They're perfect for when you want something sweet, but healthy. The texture is great. And they're not too sweet where it'll make you feel sick. They're perfect.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Foodie Expert
Please let me explain how much these bars mean to me. I cannot eat just one. They are sooooo delicious and very filling. I would definitely continue to keep buying the these
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
These are my favorite bars for when I'm out the door in a rush, not overly dry because the yogurt in them helps give them more moisture so they don't stick to your mouth