Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Kim P.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by dana% L.Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars uploaded by Sarah L.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #30 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain.
YOGURT BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS.
Your Body Needs*.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF CALCIUM.
STRAWBERRY YOGURT.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 - 1.3 OZ. (37g), CEREAL BARS, NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Mar J.
Pretty tasty although they tend to be a bit soft in warm weather, so if possible keep them a bit cooler for a firmer texture or it’ll break off before you get it to your mouth. This has a good flavor, quite pleasant to me. Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars
Kayla D.
Oceanside
NutriGrain bars have got to be the most delicious breakfast bars I’ve ever had! Especially this flavor as well. My son enjoys them just as much as my husband and I both do which is amazing. I find them amazingly healthy as well if anything. I highly recommend buying these.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love these bars! The strawberry has to be my favorite flavor, but I sometimes like the strawberry yogurt flavor. I love eating these for breakfast. Usually they have a value pick of these two flavors so that’s what I purchase. They are very filling. I usually purchase these at Walmart or Target.
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
I personally do not like nutrigrain bars because they remind me of fig bars I think it is a texture thing but my children absolutely love them and it's a better choice for them to eat for a snack or morning breakfast on the Run.
Deborah S.
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Yogurt Cereal Bars. These are delicious ! I eat mine for either my breakfast or lunch they are low in calories ,They helped me lose weight by managing my calories through individual packing.
Rafaela L.
Malden
OMGGG!! I am a great customer of this brand, besides being a quality product is exactly and I recommend it to all my friends. Of course I have not tried all the ones I like but this one without doubt is one of my favorites.💕💕💘
Christy S.
Cottage Grove
These bars taste fantastic! I love the flavor of the strawberry yogurt with the grains of the bar! It’s like eating a yogurt and granola parfait in bar form!! I love these bars for a road trip or camping as they hold up nice. Highly recommend.
ileana m.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE these. It was my favorite as a kid,its sweet and has a nice texture.its great for kids if you wanna get them to eat something healthy. I wish stores still had these around. If you find them,i recommend
Kristin H.
Sioux falls
When I’m constantly running all over sometimes you need a little breakfast or even a snack to get by and this is quite delicious. It’s a fairly healthy option and not super spendy. If you are a parent on the go, I say yes to this bar!
Zack B.
3520 Brodhead rd Bethlehem, PA
I grew up with nutri grain and of all the bars I've eaten this one is my favorite. Nutri grain bars will cause you to become very thirsty. They are very dry but these yogurt filled ones really help with that.