Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Strawberry Cereal Bars uploaded by Samantha J.

BY KELLOGG'S

Naturally and artificially flavored. Whole Grain Stamp: Whole Grain 8 grams per serving. see more...

• "I bring one to work with me almost every day." in 1 review
Devorah F.
Best tasting cereal bars. We go through a box every couple days. I am definitely a repeat consumer as my children would eat these bars three times a day if they could. I would prefer they did away with the high fructose junk but other than that it is a wonderful product.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
My son would eat these and the other flavors for every meal, if given the chance. I love that these are a quick and easy option that is portable when necessary on a busy mornings. Anything that can make a picky toddler happy is a win in my book.
Jasmine S.
I love these cereal bars! They are great for a quick snack and aren't too bad for you. They aren't pricey at all and any grocery store you go probably has there own brand. I have brought these numerous times. They're so good!
Kristy S.
I haven't had one of these for a while but they are SO yummy and a perfect on the go treat to throw in your bag as your running out of the house or an after school snack for the kids!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
I absolutely love these cereal bars. The flavor is delicious and I feel healthy about my choice to eat them. Great for breakfast or as a snack. Love the strawberry flavor the most.
Mariana P.
Me gusta el sabor a fresa que tiene, no es muy dulce, y es perfecto para comer entre comidas o cuando no tienes suficiente tiempo para desayunar, sumándole que es muy nutritivo.
Lindsay T.
Alabaster, AL
These are great for mornings when I have to grab and go. They taste great and are individually wrapped for convenience. My daughter likes them too which is always a plus to me.
Natalia J.
Super good nutrition bars. Great to have before a workout or as a snack. I really do recommend people to try it, my favorites are blueberry and strawberry
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
These are great on the go snacks I like the yogurt kind it soft and taste like a cookie even my baby likes them it has good flavor I get mine from walmart
Varah T.
I live eating these! They're very yummy and easy to carry around. They even taste great chilled. But you need to eat 3 top feel somewhat full