Add a Photo

By NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

Photos (6)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pretty Praire, KS

Let me tell you the story of my people... or just my daughter who has a rice allergy. She's a teenager, she plays Sports, and she's super active. The very best thing in the world for her as a quick snack with some health benefits. And my health benefits I just mean not full of fat and sugar. This daughter loves granola bars but unfortunately when the gluten-free pandemic occurred Kama we were left with a lot of granola bars that were full of rice... rice, rice flour, crisp rice, rice syrup. Nutri-grain bars are the closest thing I can find to the granola bar that my daughter can have. For that reason, and that reason alone, they are our absolute favorite granola bar! They also taste pretty darn good and my boys pick them over most granola bars anyway. Thank you Nutri grain for keeping it simple!
Cecille W.
Cecille W.

Cereal bars are my on-the-go breakfast when I don't have time to prepare a real meal. I first had the Trader Joe's version "This blueberry walks into a bar" which is like a blueberry cereal bar. Since I don't have Trader Joe's in the area where I attend school, I settled for Nutri Grain's strawberry cereal bar. For one, it's way too sweet and the strawberry flavor tastes too artificial. Second, looking at the ingredients, it contains corn syrup and other non-healthy ingredients so this definitely isn't a top choice for a dieter. Don't let the name "Nutri-Grain" fool you, there's more bad than good in these bars. I'll stick to the Trader Joe's cereal bars since they're less sweet and probably a tad bit healthier than these.
Summer T.
Summer T.
Wellington, AL

THESE CEREAL BARS ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I literally could eat these like candy and I'm sure that defeats the purpose of eating a "healthy" snack but they are so insanely good and I really wish i had a box of them to eat right now. If you have never tried these little bits of joy go buy them RIGHT NOW because they are absolutely worth the $3 they're gonna set you back. If you don't have $3, don't worry, it will be worth sitting in jail for a few days for stealing these (I am totally kidding please don't steal these).
christina k.
christina k.
Staten Island, NY

These bars are literally a lifesaver during college. I'd buy a box every week or 2 and they'd save me when I didn't leave time for breakfast and sometimes I'd just have it for a snack during the day. I love the flavor! strawberry is my favorite but raspberry is a close 2nd.I have no idea how healthy they are but I don't actually care. I will continue to buy these especially now that I'm going into grad school.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

This is a hard decision for me to give only three stars because these taste really good. If I didn't know better I would legit think that they were healthy. Unfortunately, I know that the sugar content in these make them a good substitution for dessert at best. With that said, for those "screw it, i'm hungry" kind of days. These are my breakfast or snack go-to.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC

I used to eat these all the time in high school and college. It's easy on the go, especially with those early school mornings. My stomach is sensitive in the AM so it's hard eating a big breakfast, but this is nice because you get something in your stomach without forcing yourself to eat a big meal. Good option for students or just busy people.
Candyce E.
Candyce E.

My go to for breakfast when I can't think of anything else to eat. Love how they're similar to fig bars. Very delicious even it is isn't breakfast time. The best part is they're reasonably priced. I would recommend this to other who are on the go and need something quick so their stomachs don't growl, especially when you're sitting in a meeting
Megan B.
Megan B.
Great Falls, MT

My kids live on these things. I swear when were out, they complain to no end. I always buy the big variety pack because they love the blueberry and the Apple too. They're better than the store brand so they're worth the extra couple dollars. They're also made with more real ingredients so my daughter with food allergies is safe to eat them.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA

I love these things virtually any time of the day. They are great to have with breakfast (just that wouldn't be enough.), I bring them when I travel, and when I do anything outdoors. They also make a great snack when you are living a busy life. Just because you are busy doesn't mean you have to eat bad. You just have to get creative :)
karen b.
karen b.

I don't know how healthy these really are, but they taste good to me.
I have also tried the blueberry flavor and while it is good I like the strawberry the best as it's not too sweet and has good strawberry flavor.
These fit nicely in my purse and come in handy as a snack when needed.
I eat them anytime of the day, not just breakfast.
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI

What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Karen R.

When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Virginia Beach, VA

Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX

Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?