BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's.
Nutri-Grain CEREAL BARS.
MORE of the WHOLE GRAINS Your Body Needs*.
MADE WITH REAL FRUIT.
STRAWBERRY.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
LOOK INSIDE!
You Could INSTANTLY WIN a TRIP to WALT DISNEY World RESORT from Kellogg!
No Purchase Necessary
Detail on Back.
Game Ends 5/15/11 - Odds on Sides on Side Panel!
Disney PIXAR TOY STORY 3.
ONLY IN THEATRES.
*8g WHOLE GRAINS.
8 1.3 OZ. (37g) BARS NET WT. 10.4 OZ. (296g).

• Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the...15 Answers
  • me gustaria que en mi país la vendieran se ven qu...Be the first to answer!
  • Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?5 Answers
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Cereal Bars
  • "These taste great and are perfect for when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick snack or breakfast before going into work." in 8 reviews
  • "Love the strawberry bars I carry at least 2 with me every time I leave the house perfect for a quick snack my little ones love them too " in 8 reviews
  • "Just bought a multi pack from sams club today it has strawberry, blueberry & apple cinnamon." in 5 reviews
  • "I enjoy these for a snack, but if we are running late in the morning it's a great quick breakfast to hold us over until we can get something." in 5 reviews
  • "If I didn't shop at Wegmans I would probably switch back to Nutri-Grain because they are a great on the go snack or rushed small breakfast!" in 5 reviews
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pretty Praire, KS
Foodie Expert
Let me tell you the story of my people... or just my daughter who has a rice allergy. She's a teenager, she plays Sports, and she's super active. The very best thing in the world for her as a quick snack with some health benefits. And my health benefits I just mean not full of fat and sugar. This daughter loves granola bars but unfortunately when the gluten-free pandemic occurred Kama we were left with a lot of granola bars that were full of rice... rice, rice flour, crisp rice, rice syrup. Nutri-grain bars are the closest thing I can find to the granola bar that my daughter can have. For that reason, and that reason alone, they are our absolute favorite granola bar! They also taste pretty darn good and my boys pick them over most granola bars anyway. Thank you Nutri grain for keeping it simple!
christina k.
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
These bars are literally a lifesaver during college. I'd buy a box every week or 2 and they'd save me when I didn't leave time for breakfast and sometimes I'd just have it for a snack during the day. I love the flavor! strawberry is my favorite but raspberry is a close 2nd.I have no idea how healthy they are but I don't actually care. I will continue to buy these especially now that I'm going into grad school.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Foodie Expert
This is a hard decision for me to give only three stars because these taste really good. If I didn't know better I would legit think that they were healthy. Unfortunately, I know that the sugar content in these make them a good substitution for dessert at best. With that said, for those "screw it, i'm hungry" kind of days. These are my breakfast or snack go-to.
Candyce E.
Candyce E.
My go to for breakfast when I can't think of anything else to eat. Love how they're similar to fig bars. Very delicious even it is isn't breakfast time. The best part is they're reasonably priced. I would recommend this to other who are on the go and need something quick so their stomachs don't growl, especially when you're sitting in a meeting
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I used to eat these all the time in high school and college. It's easy on the go, especially with those early school mornings. My stomach is sensitive in the AM so it's hard eating a big breakfast, but this is nice because you get something in your stomach without forcing yourself to eat a big meal. Good option for students or just busy people.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Great Falls, MT
My kids live on these things. I swear when were out, they complain to no end. I always buy the big variety pack because they love the blueberry and the Apple too. They're better than the store brand so they're worth the extra couple dollars. They're also made with more real ingredients so my daughter with food allergies is safe to eat them.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
Foodie Expert
I love these things virtually any time of the day. They are great to have with breakfast (just that wouldn't be enough.), I bring them when I travel, and when I do anything outdoors. They also make a great snack when you are living a busy life. Just because you are busy doesn't mean you have to eat bad. You just have to get creative :)
karen b.
karen b.
I don't know how healthy these really are, but they taste good to me.
I have also tried the blueberry flavor and while it is good I like the strawberry the best as it's not too sweet and has good strawberry flavor.
These fit nicely in my purse and come in handy as a snack when needed.
I eat them anytime of the day, not just breakfast.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. They're an OK choice for breakfast, but we use them mainly for snacks because of their high sugar content. They are great for the little ones since they're soft. The flavor is alright, but the crust tastes faintly of something artificial. While I will continue to buy them they aren't my favorite cereal bar.
Cienna C.
Cienna C.
I love getting these! I take them to work with me! They fill me up for the time I need them! I always used to get hungry after school as well and I would just eat two of them and I would feel very satisfied :). Plus they taste amazing! And aren't theat expensive when you buy in a bundle! They are 99 cents on their own :)
Niesha L.
Niesha L.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor?
Karen R.
Karen R.
When do you have Nutri Gran cereal bar?
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried these in the toaster oven or heating them in the microwave?
Jovani C.
Jovani C.
Alamo, TX
Anyone get a bit of heartburn after eating one?
me gustaria que en mi país la vendieran se ven que son ricas