BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lynne I.
One of the students in my class loves when we have these as a breakfast option. This is about the healthiest choice for him. We have bought them at Weis Markets.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Something about this is nice. i think because the creaminess is way better than the other original staples that come from nutrigrain. they're really not bad, i would buy them again for my kids or husband.
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love NG soft baked bars with mixed berry or blueberry flavors. And I was so excited to try these out as I love yogurt as well. And I was so disappointed by these :( They simply did not taste right. I had a few more and threw the rest away as I could not eat them. Bummer:(
Ray N.
I am obsessed! The only con is the flakes are crazy but what can you do if you want a flaky breakfast bar! Just don't eat one near a computer!
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
Not sure why the other reviewers hated these. I liked the creamy taste and that it was different than the regular flavored
Emmy B.
Salem
My dad bought these once for my basketball team. I absolutely loved them! Great flavor. Texture is a bit odd. Great snack!
Kelsey L.
Not as good as the other Nutri-Grain bars. These are really crumbly and dry tasting, not what you'd expect from a yogurt!
Laura O.
Stockton, CA
Did not like these at all they tasted so gross they should of been refrigerated since they do have yogurt in them
Annie T.
San Jose, CA
I could eat these nonstop (which is kind of bad). They taste sooo good, but aren't very filling.