BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Made With Invigorating Whole Grains And The Delight Of A Delicious Filling Made With Strawberry To Help You Move At The Speed Of Morning.

Crust:whole Grain Oats,Enriched Flour(Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1[Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin],Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour,Vegetable Oil(High Oleic Soybean, Soybean And/Or Canola Oil), Soluble Corn Fiber, Sugar, Dextrose, Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, Whey, Wheat Bran, Salt, Cellulose, Potassium Bicarbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavor,Mono- And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Wheat Gluten, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Carrageenan, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Guar Gum, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Filling:, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Glycerin, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Alginate, Citric Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Methylcellulose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Malic Acid, Red 40,

Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
I love to purchase these if we go on car rides or if my husband needs somethung fast and healthy while busy at work. These bars have been my favorite to pack for when I was in labor for a quick middle of the night snack. Although, they will make you kinda thirsty but the flavor of the strawberry just kinds melts into your mouth.
Shelby M.
Dalton City
I made a review for this post for the blueberry version and I mentioned in that review that I like the strawberry one out of the two better. We have bought this item at the store so many times and they always go so fast. We will continue to be repeat buyers for the product until probably the end of time.
Hannan A.
These nutri grain bars are amazing! If youre looking for soft bars, that are easy to eat, and have a good taste to it, these are the ones! I usually buy these from either, Walmart, or Costco. the only downside of this I would say is, my tongue does tickle everytime I eat this, I’m guessing it’s the strawberry inside? Who knows, but it’s still really good!
Britney P.
DANVILLE
This are so much healthier than a cereal bar and so mucore filling. They taste great as are easier to grab than a pop.tart on the go. I personally love the blue berry the most and my fiance loves the strawberry. So when we go to Sam's club every month we swap each other's favorite flavors.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’ve been slipping these into my kids backpacks for years. They make a nice and easy snack for the bus ride home or for in between classes. They are not as healthy as I had thought and have quite a bit of sugar but they are better then a lot of other options so I will continue to buy these.
Jordanis L.
Can't beat the taste, I just finished one right now! It's creamy nectar goodness are impossible to pass up. It's a great way to start getting people into healthy alternatives. But please don't depend on staying with this brand only, beware of all the preservatives and bad stuff that's present in them. Overall it's a good treat, but i would eventually switch over to an organic soft-baked breakfast bar like nature's bakery fig bar!
Kayla D.
Oceanside
NutriGrain bars have got to be the most delicious breakfast bars I’ve ever had! Especially this flavor as well. My son enjoys them just as much as my husband and I both do which is amazing. I find them amazingly healthy as well if anything. I highly recommend buying these.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
These have been my favorite ever since grade school. These were always given to us before we had to take our SOLs and you definitely didn’t want to miss out. Now that I’m an adult I have to stop myself from eating the whole box so I don’t get sick. I love these so much.
aly M.
harpers ferry
The soft baked bars are so delicious and great for a morning snack on your way out the door when running late! I love these bars but they do always make me super thirsty. They’re also high in sugar and calories, so not great on nutrition but definitely tasty.
Manda G.
These are great cereal bars that are kind of healthy and great for kids for breakfast or a snack. My son loves to eat all of them apple strawberry cinnamon you name it they have tons of flavors and they taste great and they really hit the spot when your hungry.

Walmart