BY NUTRI-GRAIN #9 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Made With Invigorating Whole Grains And The Delight Of A Delicious Filling Made With Strawberry To Help You Move At The Speed Of Morning.

Crust:whole Grain Oats,Enriched Flour(Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1[Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin],Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour,Vegetable Oil(High Oleic Soybean, Soybean And/Or Canola Oil), Soluble Corn Fiber, Sugar, Dextrose, Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, Whey, Wheat Bran, Salt, Cellulose, Potassium Bicarbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavor,Mono- And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Wheat Gluten, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Carrageenan, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Guar Gum, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Filling:, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Glycerin, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Alginate, Citric Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Methylcellulose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Malic Acid, Red 40,

Princess G.
Great taste and easy for a quick to go snack when you hit the snooze button and are hurrying out the door. The variety economy pack is very affordable and we all go those real quick. Pros to this is everything! I would definitely recommend this to everyone who has little time and a great choice for kids when they don’t want to eat their grains.
Laurie L.
I eat Kellogg cereal bars either for breakfast or as a snack. It taste great and is filling. My favorite favor is Strawberry and Apple Cinnamon. If you are on the go and need something quick and easy to carry Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars StrawberryKellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Cereal Bars Apple Cinnamon
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
It amazes me how some of the healthiest snacks and bars taste really good and sweet. These nutrigrain bars are the perfect breakfast to-go bar or even an afternoon snack. The outside is soft with grains on the top and has strawberry filling that all the flavor you need to boost your energy and start your day. It's a buy I would consider on any given day especially with its quantity and quality for it's reasonable price. Totally recommend for children and adults.
Hannan A.
These nutri grain bars are amazing! If youre looking for soft bars, that are easy to eat, and have a good taste to it, these are the ones! I usually buy these from either, Walmart, or Costco. the only downside of this I would say is, my tongue does tickle everytime I eat this, I’m guessing it’s the strawberry inside? Who knows, but it’s still really good!
Britney P.
DANVILLE
This are so much healthier than a cereal bar and so mucore filling. They taste great as are easier to grab than a pop.tart on the go. I personally love the blue berry the most and my fiance loves the strawberry. So when we go to Sam's club every month we swap each other's favorite flavors.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
do not normally like nutri-grain bars but I really loved these Kellogg's strawberry breakfast bars. They have a great taste and are a perfect healthy on the go snack. I usually grab one on my way out the door in the morning. My kids actually even ate these and loved them which is amazing as they are not usually interested in healthier snacks. I think because they are soft baked they taste a lot better than normal nutri-grain bars. You can tell when you bite into these that the filling is made from real fruit. I would highly recommend these for anyone looking for a healthy snack whether it be in the morning or during the day.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’ve been slipping these into my kids backpacks for years. They make a nice and easy snack for the bus ride home or for in between classes. They are not as healthy as I had thought and have quite a bit of sugar but they are better then a lot of other options so I will continue to buy these.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
These have been my favorite ever since grade school. These were always given to us before we had to take our SOLs and you definitely didn’t want to miss out. Now that I’m an adult I have to stop myself from eating the whole box so I don’t get sick. I love these so much.
Mersadeez L.
Lexington, NC
First of all, i love how soft these are the the taste to these, i don’t like anything else from nutri-grain bars except for these. I am a repeat of eating these. I don’t think they need to add anything else to it to make it good because it’s already mouth watering.
Alyssa B.
These are one of my favorite bars! I usually don’t like any kind of bar at all, but I really like this one. It’s so soft and crumbly. The filling is the best part. Personally, the strawberry is my favorite but I do love the blueberry and apple cinnamon ones too.