Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsNutri-Grain
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Soft Baked Strawberry Breakfast Bars

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Strawberry Breakfast Bars

Made With Invigorating Whole Grains And The Delight Of A Delicious Filling Made With Strawberry To Help You Move At The Speed Of Morning.

Crust:whole Grain Oats,Enriched Flour(Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1[Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin],Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour,Vegetable Oil(High Oleic Soybean, Soybean And/Or Canola Oil), Soluble Corn Fiber, Sugar, Dextrose, Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, Whey, Wheat Bran, Salt, Cellulose, Potassium Bicarbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavor,Mono- And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Wheat Gluten, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Carrageenan, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Guar Gum, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Filling:, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Glycerin, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Alginate, Citric Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Methylcellulose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Malic Acid, Red 40,

Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Strawberry Breakfast Bars I've been buying these for quick, on the go breakfasts for my toddlers, but they have so much sugar in them. Is there a healthier option that doesn't break the bank?
These are some of my favorite cereal bars, would the strawberry cereal bars at Trader Joe’s be a healthier alternative?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Strawberry Breakfast Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Catherine D.
Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Strawberry Breakfast Bars uploaded by Catherine D.
When I want a healthy snack I get these. I’m constantly trying to gain healthy weight and sometimes it’s hard. So I try to keep healthy snacks around instead of junk food and these make me happy lol.
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
The kids love bringing these in their lunches. Its one of my favorite snack. Super fruity and very tender and not too dry.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,318 reviews
This is a nice healthy snack that’s really good for you and gives you energy to last until your next meal I would definitely recommend and I will buy again I love the Nutri-Grain that it’s got inside of it
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My 2 year old eats one of these regularly for breakfast. I love they have multiple flavors and they're healthy. Tastes great!
sophie P.
I really do love these breakfast bars! Personally I am always on the go and can never find snacks I like and that are easy to eat. I love the way the taste and that they are individually packaged. The down sides are that they get smashed easily if you are not careful and that they are really crumbly. I eat them everyday so I do recommend buying them.
Mackenzie B.
Cypress Tx
These are really really good I eat them all the time before the gym or work I recommend you eating this it’s so good
Kirsten B.
Pikeville, KY
nothing compares to these bars! they’re perfect for breakfast or a small snack. great taste but a little pricey.
Abigail L.
My kids love these and it’s a quick easy snack when we are on the go. However, I wish these bars had less sugar
Crystal R.
Owensboro
They are yummy. My child eats them everyday!!!!!!!!!
They are yummy. My child eats them everyday!!!!!!!!!
ramona R.
Very convenient for a on the go kind of person they have a great tast to them and I love giving them to my kids
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamara W.