Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Strawberry Breakfast Bars

Made With Invigorating Whole Grains And The Delight Of A Delicious Filling Made With Strawberry To Help You Move At The Speed Of Morning.

Crust:whole Grain Oats,Enriched Flour(Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron,Vitamin B1[Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin],Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour,Vegetable Oil(High Oleic Soybean, Soybean And/Or Canola Oil), Soluble Corn Fiber, Sugar, Dextrose, Fructose, Calcium Carbonate, Whey, Wheat Bran, Salt, Cellulose, Potassium Bicarbonate, Natural And Artificial Flavor,Mono- And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Wheat Gluten, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Carrageenan, Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Guar Gum, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Filling:, Invert Sugar, Corn Syrup, Strawberry Puree Concentrate, Glycerin, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Alginate, Citric Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Methylcellulose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Malic Acid, Red 40,

Is this worth the price?
Do you like these?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Strawberry Breakfast Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Williamsport, PA
A must have to bring in the car when going anywhere with my toddler. They are very sweet and probably not the healthiest thing in the world but he loves them and eats them well. I wish they were not so messy to eat or that they were easier to pack in a diaper bag. I recommend saving the plastic container from your lunch meat to pack them in your diaper bag so they do not get crushed. If you child is like mine we don't like them if they aren't pretty. Sweet and pretending to be healthy but better than giving your toddler ice cream for breakfast and a good way to get them to eat on the go.
Falmouth, KY
Not a morning person? Hate having to make something to eat when your in a hurry to get your kiddos to school and get to work? Well this product is your solution. It’s a very yummy tasting breakfast bar that’s quick to grab those mornings your on the go and in a hurry. It not only taste delicious it’s also very healthy. I think this is perfect for not just breakfast time but for anytime really. The kids will love this snack and the snack will love your kids back by giving them the nutrients they need!!!!!
Duluth, MN
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This product is a life saver in my house in the morning when we are in a hurry and someone needs to grab something to eat that's easy and nutritional. These bars are not only healthy but they are delicious with an authentic strawberry flavor to them. I would buy them for sure again because they are a reasonable price for what you get.
Mississippi
Strawberry is my favorite flavor of these. I like the soft texture of these breakfast bars. It's nice to have something a bit different from the normal crunchy granola bars. The filling is always really good and I definitely think this is a product where brand name makes a difference. The store brand just don't taste nearly as good.
These are good - I don't buy them too often but when I do, I grab for the berry flavors. They have a good flavor and good outer crust. They aren't too big or too sweet. I would buy again. Not sure how healthy they are or what their sugar count is but that might be something to consider and check on when thinking about purchasing.
Windber, PA
I've really enjoyed these bars since I was younger and my kids really like them now. I buy them for breakfast before my kids head off to school and they also pack them in their lunches everyday . Nice and sweet on the inside and a nice soft outside thats more earthy without tasting like dirt. Highly recommend
Kent , WA
I love these bars in the morning. I have a really hard time eating anything in the morning but I can eat these and it helps me be full enough until my stomach is settled enough for food. The only draw back to these bars is that they are kinda dry and you defiantly need something to wash them down with.
Duncan, OK
It is made of strawberries and Nutri-Grain. Those are both tasty things. They are very soft. Soft might as well be the third ingredient. If you pack them in a bag they will get CRUSHED. Solution: don't pavk them in a bag. These are thr kimd of bars that are tasty but don't actually do anything for you. They just keep you from feeling guilty for not eating breakfast. I'm all for it. It's a better system than bananas.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I ac happy recently purchased these because I had a coupon and OMG I don’t know why I never did before. They are soooo good. They are soft and delicious. They have low enough calories that I don’t have to feel guilty eating it but it also satisfies the sweet cravings. Can’t wait to try more flavor.
Forest City, NC
Even though strawberries not one of my favorite flavors of this snack food, it's still pretty good. I like all nutri grain soft baked snacks, Even if I don't eat them often because they aren't very good for you. However if you're looking for a snack that has a fruity taste, you'll likely like these.