Kellogg's® Nutri-grain® Soft Baked Raspberry Breakfast Bar uploaded by Elisha P.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
Nutrigrains granola bars are so delicious, and very nutritious. Raspberry has to be my favorite flavor. They’re a quick grab for breakfast and they actually fill you up, don’t leave you hungry for more. Everything is just right
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
My on the go breakfast! I've been eating these bars for a longtime. What I love about them other than how delis they are is how they satisfy my cravings and at times hunger. They are also inexpensive and great for busy mamas.
Martha B.
Lawndale, CA
I get these for myself and daughter. It is a good go-to breakfast filled with fiber and yummy fruit. It is healthier option and tastes good. Great for families on the go.
Silvia C.
Grass Lake, MI
Yum! Is that ok I have this for luch as well? How about dinner? And snack in between? It's just that good so we need to change the name to "anytime" bar;)
cassandra v.
I love the Rasberry, its one of my top favorites. Very soft and chewy with great flavor......what more could i say about this product
Keanaliz L.
Methuen, MA
I like to eat this as a snack. It taste fruity, which I love. It also has a chewy - soft baked taste.
bethany c.
I love these! I haven't tried the raspberry but I could eat a whole box of the blueberry!
Nicole H.
North York
I love all the flavours of these soft baked nutri-grain bars. They are a great snack to pack as they are flavourful and can help to ease your hunger until your next meal. My one complaint is they get squished easily so you have to be cautious of what you pack alongside them so that they don’t turn into a smushed mess.
Rory S.
Kitchener, ON
Honestly, I was not a fan of these bars. I've tried them right out of the pack and even warmed up, like I was told to (from a friend). Still, just not my cup of tea, I always feel they had an aftertaste.
Dakota A.
Soooo tastey!! Perfect snack for school, work, going to the gym or just being out and about! Perfect size and always satisfying!