Kellogg's® Nutri Grain® Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bars 8 ct Box uploaded by Lauren S.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Erin O.
Erin O.
Johnston, RI
These do not taste like pumpkin at all. Not even fruity really, slight spice taste. Disappointing.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Bedford, TX
The soft baked bars are my favorite and who doesn't love some pumpkin spice? Cheap and delicious!
Cora R.
Cora R.
Columbus, NC
Didn't have the kind I like but my favorite is blueberry!!! Best go to breakfast bar. I love it
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I like Nutri-Grain bars, and they are always coming out with new, great flavors. I wish that they were a little crunchier, but overall I think they are really good- and one of the healthier options for a quick breakfast or snack. This Baked Pumpkin Spice was good, I would recommend trying. They are affordable and easily found at grocery stores and mass retailers like WalMart. Check them out!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Enid
Having these Nutri Grain Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bars are great for a quick on-the-go breakfast in the fall season. They have just the right spice that go well with a steamy cup of coffee. filling but don't make me bloated and give me a quick bit of energy from the sugar. I will mention that to have these every morning for breakfast would be too sugar for me but these make a nice treat also!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Topeka
This review is from a "typical white girl" who absolutely loves pumpkin spice anything.  When fall comes around, I like to try all sorts of pumpkin spice.  However, I was kind of disappointed with these.  The flavor was very strong, almost overwhelming.  I also would not eat this for breakfast as the name suggests.  It is just such a big flavor for early in the morning! It wasn't awful, but I probably won't buy it again.
Ali G.
Ali G.
These were alright. I think they tasted more artificial than anything. I do like pumpkin spice but this was too much. I like the soft texture and how it doesn't make much noise at all when I chew. I prefer the outside crust than to the filling. Easy to carry in purse to grab whenever I'm hungry as a snack and fills up. Does have fiber in it so it works in that aspect
Lori H.
Lori H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love the fall season just for all the pumpkin flavored items!!  The Pumpkin Spice Breakfast are flavorful!!  Has a good taste. The value is great!!!  I love that I can eat the bars at home or on the go!!  I usually keep on in the car so I'm stuck in traffic, I have a handy snack.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Soledad
These are some of my favorites. Perfect for in the go breakfast or a snack. i like to keep these at work for a quick healthy snack. not expensive and you can find these nearly anywhere. Nothing bad i can say about them. perfect size & soft with an amazing filling.
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
Avondale
Always loved these breakfast bars. There great for the go and also for snacks. Love the soft bread and the filling in the inside. They carry different fillings and I pretty much enjoy all of them. Great for kids. Recommend buying.
Victoria F.