Kellogg's® Nutri Grain® Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bars 8 ct Box uploaded by Lauren S.

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Erin O.
Erin O.
Johnston, RI
These do not taste like pumpkin at all. Not even fruity really, slight spice taste. Disappointing.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
The soft baked bars are my favorite and who doesn't love some pumpkin spice? Cheap and delicious!
Cora R.
Cora R.
Columbus, NC
Didn't have the kind I like but my favorite is blueberry!!! Best go to breakfast bar. I love it
Allison F.
Allison F.
Enid
Having these Nutri Grain Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bars are great for a quick on-the-go breakfast in the fall season. They have just the right spice that go well with a steamy cup of coffee. filling but don't make me bloated and give me a quick bit of energy from the sugar. I will mention that to have these every morning for breakfast would be too sugar for me but these make a nice treat also!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Topeka
This review is from a "typical white girl" who absolutely loves pumpkin spice anything.  When fall comes around, I like to try all sorts of pumpkin spice.  However, I was kind of disappointed with these.  The flavor was very strong, almost overwhelming.  I also would not eat this for breakfast as the name suggests.  It is just such a big flavor for early in the morning! It wasn't awful, but I probably won't buy it again.
Ali G.
Ali G.
These were alright. I think they tasted more artificial than anything. I do like pumpkin spice but this was too much. I like the soft texture and how it doesn't make much noise at all when I chew. I prefer the outside crust than to the filling. Easy to carry in purse to grab whenever I'm hungry as a snack and fills up. Does have fiber in it so it works in that aspect
Lori H.
Lori H.
Santa Cruz
I love the fall season just for all the pumpkin flavored items!!  The Pumpkin Spice Breakfast are flavorful!!  Has a good taste. The value is great!!!  I love that I can eat the bars at home or on the go!!  I usually keep on in the car so I'm stuck in traffic, I have a handy snack.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Absolutely love these pumpkin granola bars. The taste of these bars really get me in the fall mood. I eat these bars during a break a work and holds me over until dinner. It's great to eat something that is enjoyable but not bad for you.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Syracuse, New York
These are so good that you can't stop eating them. The taste is bold and the bar itself is satisfying and is enough to keep you full for a couple hours. It's a light snack perfect for all ages that you never really get sick of. Not too pricey and I highly recommend it.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Central Point
So yummy! Perfect morning snack when your on the go and can't sit down to eat an actual meal. Flavor is always top notch and price is always completely reasonable.